Evidentily looks are important............................................

bruinboy

Elect
Reaction score
dr. hambone tweets........................

Dr. John N. Hamblin ‏@DrJohnNHamblin 2h2 hours ago

HAT TIP,...to my close personal friends, who always go to platform & pulpit looking like they represent the KING OF KINGS

I guess when you have nothing of substance to say, you need to at least look good saying it. LOL  Hard to make this stuff up. 

bruinboy said:

HAT TIP,...to my close personal friends, who always go to platform & pulpit looking like they represent the KING OF KINGS

I guess when you have nothing of substance to say, you need to at least look good saying it. LOL  Hard to make this stuff up.
I think Jesus talked about these guys also........
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Matt. 23:5-77

fishinnut said:
bruinboy said:

I think Jesus talked about these guys also........
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
Matt. 23:5-77

Yup..also called them white washed tombs.

bruinboy said:

This is exactly why I call him "The Fop". He always used to talk about ties and suits and status symbols(haven't heard him in many years). While preaching "separation" he enrolled his daughter in modeling school..go figure  ::)

It is one thing to truly be and believe you are "old paths". It is totally another thing to have a twitter account, tweet cute little sayings several times a day, have a web page, cell phone, altar calls, jet around the world, own fine suits of clothes, have a retirement account, and expect to make 50,000 to 100,000 dollars a year trying to explain to people how you really are "old paths".

Get rid of the cell phone, computer, credit card, altar call, hymns with music, 401k, airline miles, etc. etc. and then maybe you can convince me that you REALLY believe in 'old paths'.

Holy Mole said:
bruinboy said:

This is exactly why I call him "The Fop". He always used to talk about ties and suits and status symbols(haven't heard him in many years). While preaching "separation" he enrolled his daughter in modeling school..go figure  ::)

Wait......WHAT!?!......Modeling School!?!......

Got any proof?  I would love to share it with people I meet with who are in the OldPaths movement.  I like to show the hypocrisy of the leadership as proof of their ill-gotten gains motives.

Isn't he best buds with the likes of TRB

Holy Mole said:
bruinboy said:

She must look like her mom. 

Binaca Chugger said:
kaba said:
The Real Baptist
Who is that?
Guy Beaumont. He went to HAC with us.
May have overlapped with you.  His last semester was Spring 96, I think.

Claims he didn't know this picture was being taken.......... but then he has lied about a lot of things. 

bruinboy said:
Claims he didn't know this picture was being taken.......... but then he has lied about a lot of things. 

Didn't it have its debut on the previous FFF captioned "Myself praying," by G*y himself?

Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
bruinboy said:

Got any proof?  I would love to share it with people I meet with who are in the OldPaths movement.  I like to show the hypocrisy of the leadership as proof of their ill-gotten gains motives.

I would have no problem helping you. The information came to me from someone who was at one time close to him and corroborated by somebody even closer to him(at a time they weren't good...but are now). The first party has so moved on I'm not sure if they would answer a request from me for proof...but I'll try. Anyone who spent time around Ham-bling during the teen years of his daughter would have heard him boast about his daughters modeling or the companies trying to hire her.

I cannot even remember her name but her and her brother's Myspace pages were x-rated.

This should probably be posted in that other thread but I am here now. And it was touched upon again here

Paul Speaks to the Ephesian Elders

29 I know that after my departure fierce wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock; 30 and from among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them. 31 Therefore be alert, remembering that for three years I did not cease night or day to admonish every one with tears. 32 And now I commend you to God and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified. 33 I coveted no one's silver or gold or apparel. 34 You yourselves know that these hands ministered to my necessities and to those who were with me. 35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard [size=12pt]in this way/size] we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

By working hard "In this way"
In what SPECIFIC way should we work hard says Paul?

Paul "ministered to his own necessities AND those with him" says the prior verses.

"and by working hard IN THIS WAY, we MUST HELP THE WEAK and remember the Lord Jesus how he himself said "it is more blessed to give than to receive"

Because if Pastors deliberately BECOME the weak, then they rob from the weak.

Taking the rewards reaped from others hard work (in this way) refusing to provide for ourselves, even feeling an entitlement to embezzle from the flock for decades....hundreds and thousands of dollars in the end will be an endless regret. At least until it's forgiven and repented of

The reason you must work as Paul did in this way, aka in some trade or job, is because what you receive as pay is something tangible in which to help the weak. You cannot do that when you are a Pastor PLAYING THE ROLE of the weak

Again, why paul gave us the examples to follow of secular work and reminded us "In this way" we are to mimick him. But in his darkest hour when his trade didn't produce enough for his basic needs, he did accept charity when necessary. And it was his right to, especially if he is helping to feed others via by tilling the ground he has the right to eat of it also.

EVERY man, including our Lord Jesus Christ, worked for a living. Learned a trade to support himself -and- their families. They were not deliberate infidels per 2Timothy. But if not, it's not too late to forgive TRB or be forgived by God for any form of thieving. We need to forget the past and look to heavenly things, in which I need to work on.

Holy Mole said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
bruinboy said:

I would have no problem helping you. The information came to me from someone who was at one time close to him and corroborated by somebody even closer to him(at a time they weren't good...but are now). The first party has so moved on I'm not sure if they would answer a request from me for proof...but I'll try. Anyone who spent time around Ham-bling during the teen years of his daughter would have heard him boast about his daughters modeling or the companies trying to hire her.

I cannot even remember her name but her and her brother's Myspace pages were x-rated.

These are heavy accusations.  Got any proof?