Evidentily looks are important............................................

Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
bruinboy said:
dr. hambone tweets........................

Dr. John N. Hamblin ‏@DrJohnNHamblin 2h2 hours ago

HAT TIP,...to my close personal friends, who always go to platform & pulpit looking like they represent the KING OF KINGS

I guess when you have nothing of substance to say, you need to at least look good saying it. LOL  Hard to make this stuff up.

This is exactly why I call him "The Fop". He always used to talk about ties and suits and status symbols(haven't heard him in many years). While preaching "separation" he enrolled his daughter in modeling school..go figure  ::)

Wait......WHAT!?!......Modeling School!?!......

Got any proof?  I would love to share it with people I meet with who are in the OldPaths movement.  I like to show the hypocrisy of the leadership as proof of their ill-gotten gains motives.

I would have no problem helping you. The information came to me from someone who was at one time close to him and corroborated by somebody even closer to him(at a time they weren't good...but are now). The first party has so moved on I'm not sure if they would answer a request from me for proof...but I'll try. Anyone who spent time around Ham-bling during the teen years of his daughter would have heard him boast about his daughters modeling or the companies trying to hire her.

I cannot even remember her name but her and her brother's Myspace pages were x-rated.

These are heavy accusations.  Got any proof?

Is myspace still around?

It was posted all over on the OFFF while the sites were active...I highly doubt they are now. When I said X rated it was not pictures or videos but rather content... The posting were about her party life and things she liked to do at parties etc.

Holy Mole said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
bruinboy said:

HAT TIP,...to my close personal friends, who always go to platform & pulpit looking like they represent the KING OF KINGS

I guess when you have nothing of substance to say, you need to at least look good saying it. LOL  Hard to make this stuff up.

This is exactly why I call him "The Fop". He always used to talk about ties and suits and status symbols(haven't heard him in many years). While preaching "separation" he enrolled his daughter in modeling school..go figure  ::)

Got any proof?  I would love to share it with people I meet with who are in the OldPaths movement.  I like to show the hypocrisy of the leadership as proof of their ill-gotten gains motives.

I would have no problem helping you. The information came to me from someone who was at one time close to him and corroborated by somebody even closer to him(at a time they weren't good...but are now). The first party has so moved on I'm not sure if they would answer a request from me for proof...but I'll try. Anyone who spent time around Ham-bling during the teen years of his daughter would have heard him boast about his daughters modeling or the companies trying to hire her.

I cannot even remember her name but her and her brother's Myspace pages were x-rated.

Is myspace still around?

It was posted all over on the OFFF while the sites were active...I highly doubt they are now. When I said X rated it was not pictures or videos but rather content... The posting were about her party life and things she liked to do at parties etc.

Even with your warning, Mrs. Chugger would have to look for it - Ain't no way I am putting it in a search bar.  I don't want to approach people who are wanting to host him with hearsay.  I would be willing to approach people with evidence of a snake (I know, the arrogance, self-worship and other stuff should be enough, but...).  It would have to be evidence that he was supporting or speaking highly  of his daughter's lifestyle - not simply poor decisions of an adult daughter.

Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Holy Mole said:
bruinboy said:

Is myspace still around?

Even with your warning, Mrs. Chugger would have to look for it - Ain't no way I am putting it in a search bar.  I don't want to approach people who are wanting to host him with hearsay.  I would be willing to approach people with evidence of a snake (I know, the arrogance, self-worship and other stuff should be enough, but...).  It would have to be evidence that he was supporting or speaking highly  of his daughter's lifestyle - not simply poor decisions of an adult daughter.

I hear you but I cant even remember her name or her brothers. I hope they both grew up and did better but know nothing about them other than what I told you and that was going back many years. They do not appear to be on Facebook.