Ezekiel 3:22, 23 (sort of)

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
22And the hand of the Lord was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain....
23Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the Lord stood there...

That has been the message on the WHBC sign out front for nearly 3 weeks now.

Just me said:
22And the hand of the Lord was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain....
23Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the Lord stood there...

Hmmmm.... is this called "foreshadowing"?

Walt said:
Just me said:

Hmmmm.... is this called "foreshadowing"?

Is it "Foreshadowing" when the sign came after the deal was made?

I personally think it is more along the lines of the typical "brain washing" many IFBxer pastors perform.

Same sign for over 2 months now.

Showing more signs of the Vineyard collapse

Before you head off to the "plain" you better make sure the property you are selling can pass the required inspections

lol

Just me said:
Before you head off to the "plain" you better make sure the property you are selling can pass the required inspections

lol
You must enlighten us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So the little birdies are saying that it appears that WHBC has a buyer of their property and WHBC had an agreement to purchase a church and some property way up on Rockwell near NW 122nd street.  Only WHBC failed the inspection big time. Which is no surprise considering the lack of proper upkeep on the buildings.  So in the mean time, as WHBC tries desperately to get the buildings repaired to pass inspection, the church up on Rockwell sells to another buyer. 

I guess the Lord wasn't standing in that plain after all 

Craig Groeschel could possibly buy up the property and turn it into another Life.Church.TV campus and the Vineyards would get a nice penny for it.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Craig Groeschel could possibly buy up the property and turn it into another Life.Church.TV campus and the Vineyards would get a nice penny for it.
SHUT UP!!!!!

Just me said:
So the little birdies are saying that it appears that WHBC has a buyer of their property and WHBC had an agreement to purchase a church and some property way up on Rockwell near NW 122nd street.  Only WHBC failed the inspection big time. Which is no surprise considering the lack of proper upkeep on the buildings.  So in the mean time, as WHBC tries desperately to get the buildings repaired to pass inspection, the church up on Rockwell sells to another buyer. 

I guess the Lord wasn't standing in that plain after all
That is quite interesting. Makes sense why they started school there again this year.

Oh I am sure the comparisons of the wondering 40 years in the desert to a couple more months until they find a new home are being preached from the rooftops!! 

It is all about control and the manipulation to keep that control

Sadly Vineyard can't rely on old buddy Jack Hyles for help.  One idea could be that the Vineyards fork out the dough and bring in Hutson/Brown/Trieber/ and bring back one of their greatest alums Caleb Garraway and one great last revival ala Robert Duvall in "The Apostle".

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Sadly Vineyard can't rely on old buddy Jack Hyles for help.  One idea could be that the Vineyards fork out the dough and bring in Hutson/Brown/Trieber/ and bring back one of their greatest alums Caleb Garraway and one great last revival ala Robert Duvall in "The Apostle".

What is this obsession you have with Caleb Garraway?  Can you make a post without mentioning him?

Maybe Alvin is Garraway and this is the only way he can get noticed.

I doubt it , would be kinda funny though, but the real Caleb G speaks with more sense

Saved by Grace said:
I doubt it , would be kinda funny though, but the real Caleb G speaks with more sense

You may be right, but one thing is sure Garraway is a complete unknown outside of the OBC forum.
If I had not read it here I would have missed this great person. How sad. /s