Faith Baptist Church of Plymouth County, Carver, MA Pastor Chris Tefft

bgwilkinson

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Well folks it is now official. Chris has replaced the old with the new.

http://www.faithbaptistcarver.org/

Notice the electric drill on the far right side of the pic.

13417010_1009260959165401_7660112682698203083_o.jpg

13413663_1009260955832068_7288589054591982572_n.jpg

I always find it funny how these big-name guys never start anything...even after telling us so many times to do just that.

I also find it funny that he wouldn't even talk to me my last two years at the college: "Hi Bro. Tefft".  Chris: head nod.  My internal voice: "Bite me".

Since were playing "Can you find it".

Is that a rusty green anchor at the 170 degree point (5:30 on the clock) on the new pic?

How about over by the tree, is that a small dog or cat getting some sun?

sword said:

Is that a rusty green anchor at the 170 degree point (5:30 on the clock) on the new pic?

The left sign post not making ground contact is what's driving me nuts (and that's really saying something!).

This man has gone for the last 20 years going to a bible college where everything he has done has been met with screaming adoring fans while telling young impressionable young men about how to pastor a church. Now he has to pastor a church. Got to be eye opening.

BALAAM said:
This man has gone for the last 20 years going to a bible college where everything he has done has been met with screaming adoring fans while telling young impressionable young men about how to pastor a church. Now he has to pastor a church. Got to be eye opening.

How bout we give God a chance and see if He can use Bro Teft before declaring them both a failure.  My Word.  Everybody here says its not about the number and God builds the church,  Except when He doesn't.  Can't have it both ways.  So why don't we all just pray God uses him. 

TidesofTruth said:
BALAAM said:

How bout we give God a chance and see if He can use Bro Teft before declaring them both a failure.  My Word.  Everybody here says its not about the number and God builds the church,  Except when He doesn't.  Can't have it both ways.  So why don't we all just pray God uses him.

Did not say one thing negative or have not declared him a failure. Hope he does well. The old church sign did kind of stink though. ;D

Twisted said:
sword said:
The left sign post not making ground contact is what's driving me nuts (and that's really saying something!).
Nothing a little fill dirt won't fix.

Give the guy a break, he didn't even have time to put his tools (Dewalt 20 MAX L.I. Impact Driver) away yet.

The man was a Paratrooper in WWII, I mean in the 82nd Airborne. He knows his way around a shovel.

I pray for these new pastors every week by name and I believe God will use them if they let him.

sword said:
Twisted said:
sword said:

Give the guy a break, he didn't even have time to put his tools (Dewalt 20 MAX L.I. Impact Driver) away yet.

The man was a Paratrooper in WWII, I mean in the 82nd Airborne. He knows his way around a shovel.

I pray for these new pastors every week by name and I believe God will use them if they let him.

82nd Airborne indeed!  Got called to preach while at my church here in Fayetteville, NC....next door to Fort Bragg.  :)

Teri in NC said:
sword said:
Twisted said:
sword said:

82nd Airborne indeed!  Got called to preach while at my church here in Fayetteville, NC....next door to Fort Bragg.  :)

Teri,

You're called to preach? Since when?

Tennessean said:
Teri,

Since she heard they were reducing the nut count in a Snickers bar.

I've always thought Chris Teft had a cartoon voice.

Bruh said:

Are you referring to Bravo or Teft.

I don't care what his voice sounds like. Does he care for his people and can he preach.

Do any of you remember John Rice's voice, it did not seem to be a problem for him.

sword said:
Bruh said:

Are you referring to Bravo or Teft.

I don't care what his voice sounds like. Does he care for his people and can he preach.

Do any of you remember John Rice's voice, it did not seem to be a problem for him.

Teft.

I'm sure he cares about people I don't doubt that.....but his preaching? Oh man! You know take one word from a verse and pull a John Maxwell and motivate.

Hey, each his own, if the church members like or approve of this as preach......have at it.

Tennessean said:
Teri in NC said:
sword said:
Twisted said:
sword said:

Teri,

Since I overdosed on pickles.