False Teaching?

treasure_unseen

Elect
Reaction score
"God didn't see us where we were, God saw us where we could be"......

Now that statement reads like it came from a modern, liberal, LGBT supporting, Unitarian preacher......

But it didn't. Want to guess who said it?

Unsupported assumption that treasure won't bother to explain: The quotation is false teaching.

Note: I'm not arguing for or against it. I'm just noting the continuation of the pattern in your empty rhetoric.

Unsupported assumption that treasure won't bother to explain: The quotation is false teaching.

Note: I'm not arguing for or against it. I'm just noting the continuation of the pattern in your empty rhetoric.

No assumption. That is part of the thread topic. I put a question mark at the end of the thread title.

Sometimes modern, liberal, LGBT supporting, Unitarian preacher...... get it right. Not often... but they do.

Not saying you got it wrong but you got it wrong....

CT Townsend has it on his facebook page.......

Its "okay" when somepeople "like" does it........

It really isn't about WHAT people say. It is just WHO says it.

I can assure you. I gave up man worship a long time ago. Which why I have no problem recognizing when ANYONE tells the TRUTH. Even those who I often argue or disagree with.

It all about WHAT..... and nothing about WHO..... when it comes to a Christian telling the Truth.

"God didn't see us where we were, God saw us where we could be"......

Now that statement reads like it came from a modern, liberal, LGBT supporting, Unitarian preacher......

Look on the bright side, at least CT isn't a Calvinist.