Family Dog died yesterday

kaba

Elect
Reaction score
We had our dog for over 8 years, can't believe I was so attached to her. It has been hard to get over loosing her. Been a long time since we had a pet die.

Your dog was a sweetheart..I'm so sorry for your loss..my dog is my baby I pray everyday for her to stay with me until I get through this situation ...she has been our bright spot in a dark world...hugs from down the road

Thanks Sherry! You can make it!!

sorry for your loss.  A little ankle-biting stray showed up at our door about 3 years ago on Thanksgiving.  We already had a good dog, and I ain't so much for having more than one, especially the little variety of dogs, but, God knows what He is doing, because that little fella is an answer to prayer for ALAYboy.  I fear the day when he/we have to say goodbye.  Dogs are God's gift to man. :D

Well said my friend my dog is my right arm... good post

I'm sorry, kaba, on the loss of your beloved dog.  I lost mine back in January and miss him still.  Alayman is right...dogs are God's gift to us.  Such a picture of agape love.

Kaba did you bury her in the back yard ? She is watching over you....hugs from down the road

It has been a long time since I have had a close pet die. John Mark and I have decided no more pets, just can't take the heart break! My daughter who lives with us, had gotten a dog about 2 years ago, just incase Sammy dies!! It actually has been easier to have another dog to pet and talk to :) Hers is just a puppy and I called it the devil dog because it was just plain evil!! But I think she has actually calmed down since my dog died.