FBCH 2 years after Schaap

labaptist

Elect
Reaction score
Had a few questions about how First Baptist is doing 2 years after Schaap "retired" to Kentucky.
#1 Is the church back to their pre scandal attendance.
#2 What do you think of the job Wilkerson is doing? He seems like a nice guy but is not a very dynamic speaker. We know he got hired because he had dealt with a similar situation at his previous pastorate. HAC attendance is down and I'd venture to guess one of the reasons is him (that and the aftermath of Schaap) If I was going to bible college, I'd pick Commonwealth, Crown or Grace over HAC.

Seems like a nice family. I doubt though he's kicked over any mic stands lately!

labaptist said:
Seems like a nice family. I doubt though he's kicked over any mic stands lately!

ahahaha :D :D :D

Did Schaap ever kock over any mic stands like his famous father-in-law?

Yes at first.
He didn't like to pay damages on the vandalism.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
labaptist said:

ahahaha :D :D :D

Did Schaap ever kock over any mic stands like his famous father-in-law?
I wonder if Wilkerson throws any tables over and whips any people like Jesus did? 

I wonder if Wilkerson ever yells at people/kids who don't pay attention to him when he's preaching.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
I wonder if Wilkerson ever yells at people/kids who don't pay attention to him when he's preaching.

Why not just make up a story and take a shot at it like you've done on all your other posts?