FBCH China Team

Willis Athey

Elect
Reaction score
I heard recently that there was a sexual scandal within the China mission team commissioned and sent out by FBCH. Probably not as recent as the Dan Hubbard scandal, but definitely happened sometime over last few years. Apparently someone associated with one of the lead missionaries had to leave China after being caught transgressing with a local. I believe it became a very touchy (no pun intended) situation.

Does anyone else have any details regarding this situation?  This is not normal and there is definitely a pattern here. Team Thailand, Team Peru, Team China, and Team ? Are there others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not HAC/FBCH relate but..............

Years ago I had my church drop support of a missionary to that region who had an affair with a local & left his wife & kids high & dry over there.

fishinnut said:
Not HAC/FBCH relate but..............

Years ago I had my church drop support of a missionary to that region who had an affair with a local & left his wife & kids high & dry over there.

I knew some non HAC/FBCH Fundy missionaries who went to France and became swingers. Now let's get back to HAC/FBCH pervs!

Willis Athey said:
I heard recently that there was a sexual scandal within the China mission team commissioned and sent out by FBCH. Probably not as recent as the Dan Hubbard scandal, but definitely happened sometime over last few years. Apparently someone associated with one of the lead missionaries had to leave China after being caught transgressing with a local. I believe it became a very touchy (no pun intended) situation.

Does anyone else have any details regarding this situation?  This is not normal and there is definitely a pattern here. Team Thailand, Team Peru, Team China, and Team ? Are there others?

#fakenews

need your source buddy.

Source, what source.

Willis Athey just makes it all up and sorts out the details as he goes. No need for facts or sources here.

sword said:
Source, what source.

Willis Athey just makes it all up and sorts out the details as he goes. No need for facts or sources here.

You learned well from Jackie-Boy. Keep up the great work deflecting!

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:

#fakenews

need your source buddy.

Not naming names of my sources. They are long time members of FBCH and one is in fact a deacon. I refuse to black ball them to appease you.

Willis Athey said:
They are long time members of FBCH and one is in fact a deacon.

Well, they certainly have the gift of discernment.  LOL!

Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:

#fakenews

need your source buddy.

Not naming names of my sources. They are long time members of FBCH and one is in fact a deacon. I refuse to black ball them to appease you.

Never said name them just a credible source is needed. Long time members of FBCH doesn't count. Heck, FBCH probably has members on their roll that are long dead, just like the 3million dead voters that voted for Clinton in California (did I just say that? loool just kidding).

Black ball them to appease me? Please.... want me to call you Deep Throat?

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:

#fakenews

need your source buddy.

Never said name them just a credible source is needed. Long time members of FBCH doesn't count. Heck, FBCH probably has members on their roll that are long dead, just like the 3million dead voters that voted for Clinton in California (did I just say that? loool just kidding).

Black ball them to appease me? Please.... want me to call you Deep Throat?

Yes

Twisted said:
Willis Athey said:
They are long time members of FBCH and one is in fact a deacon.

Well, they certainly have the gift of discernment.  LOL!

No question!  Haha!

WESLEY said:
Phooey-dini said:
Does the last name Conner sound right?

isn't Kevin Conner on the CMP?

I was told it was Dr Kevin Connor in China. The incident happened with someone on his team--might have been a son or relative. Does anyone know anything about a sudden trip back from China?

Willis Athey said:
WESLEY said:
Phooey-dini said:
Does the last name Conner sound right?

isn't Kevin Conner on the CMP?

I was told it was Dr Kevin Connor in China. The incident happened with someone on his team--might have been a son or relative. Does anyone know anything about a sudden trip back from China?

I don't think so. Connors would not be considered a fundamental Baptist for a while now.

Also, you probably do not know who Deep Throat is.

TheRealJonStewart said:
I don't think so. Connors would not be considered a fundamental Baptist for a while now.

Well if anything can be considered a blessing from this alleged unfortunate occurrence, that is it.

Phooey-dini said:
TheRealJonStewart said:

Well if anything can be considered a blessing from this alleged unfortunate occurrence, that is it.

I think you missed the point: the scandal William Atley was referring to was the fact that Connor compromised and is no longer an independent Baptist.