Fetterman Nails It

Great, now she is going to be labeled RINO so that "real" Republicans can rip into her for letting him be nice to her. Or something like that.

I'm curious as to where in his reported post Fetterman specifically called out Dems and liberals. The only thing that suggests he's calling out a specific demographic is the "news" story itself. Granted, the majority of the people who are likely to see his post are going to be those of his political ilk but unless he specifically calls out a group in his post, why should anyone put words in his mouth?

At face value, I'd say his comments are equally applicable to all. No sensible person believes any one political party corners the market on cruelty.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to where in his reported post Fetterman specifically called out Dems and liberals. The only thing that suggests he's calling out a specific demographic is the "news" story itself. Granted, the majority of the people who are likely to see his post are going to be those of his political ilk but unless he specifically calls out a group in his post, why should anyone put words in his mouth?

At face value, I'd say his comments are equally applicable to all. No sensible person believes any one political party corners the market on cruelty.
Hyperbole! It sells. Check out how many times Ben Shapiro has crushed, destroyed, or otherwise cremated a leftist snowflake on YouTube. Clickbait headlines account for too much of how people develop their opinions.

Hyperbole! It sells. Check out how many times Ben Shapiro has crushed, destroyed, or otherwise cremated a leftist snowflake on YouTube. Clickbait headlines account for too much of how people develop their opinions.
I've never been a fan of Shapiro... All of those yahoos whether liberal or conservative are nothing but gimmicks.