First Baptist Creation Seminar Issues?

Domelle is theologically shallow and is scared by those that may have a better understanding of the Bible. They are spooky to him and he shoots arrows from afar and runs when confronted directly. I see nothing has changed since he was a student.

Note the specific wording: "their church" (not "my church" or "this church"). "Went to Hyles-Anderson" (not "came to"). It's not his church. If some horndog preacher's son was being passed around from IFB church to IFB church to avoid scandal or prosecution, I'd be told it was a "local church" matter. Yet on something infinitely less serious, Allen Domelle is making a big show of tearing his robes and scattering ashes. Hypocrisy.

As previously noted: not particularly long at all. A bit shaggy. But I know men with longer beards than that.

The horror! the horror!

Probably a photo of a woman in jeans. Were the slides done on overhead transparencies, or did they actually allow PowerPoint into the house of the Lord?

Again, not his church. His (presumably dead) uncle and his marriage records don't give him a seat in the boardroom to tell FBCH how to manage its business.

Is this a contention that Reformed and Methodists are unbelievers? On what grounds?

About as wrong as a wireless headset mic.

Paul says exactly what "tradition" he is talking about in the following verses: avoiding idleness (7), not being a financial burden on others (8), earning one's keep through work (10), not being busybodies (11).

Of them, he reiterates not to associate with such. I didn't see any suggestion earlier in the article that the creationist speakers were slackers or busybodies, so what "tradition" are they not
following after? I suspect it's because they ain't Baptist.

Also, Paul says to " warn them as you would a fellow believer" (15), which would seem to contradict his earlier abuse of 2 Cor. 6:14).

Blatant Scripture abuser. Which makes Domelle a false teacher. We should all take his advice.

I also notice he has nothing to say about what the creationists actually said. Can we assume they told the truth? Probably. But Domelle is too dim to know; the only Christianity he knows is the rules about hair length. Dude's a cut-rate David Cloud wannabe.
Many moons ago, someone showed old video camera footage of the Hyles' family when the kids were small. To everyone's "shock and horror," Dr. Hyles' daughters were wearing pants. You could hear people muttering across the large room.

We're these creationists
Many moons ago, someone showed old video camera footage of the Hyles' family when the kids were small. To everyone's "shock and horror," Dr. Hyles' daughters were wearing pants. You could hear people muttering across the large room.
😱