For Bob

V

Violet

Wimmins shuld be remember not to wear pants'!  :) Pants' is a man's garment!  :-[ :-[ Why shult wimmin where pants win they no the Bible says know!  :eek: True beleevers will remember to ware waht is' rite!  :D

Glory!  8)

(There, does that make you feel more at home here? :D)

Violet said:
Wimmins shuld be remember not to wear pants'!  :) Pants' is a man's garment!  :-[ :-[ Why shult wimmin where pants win they no the Bible says know!  :eek: True beleevers will remember to ware waht is' rite!  :D

Glory!  8)

You forgot, "Sinners".  ;)

Violet said:

Glory!  8)

Is TGL your hubby?

ThatGirl said:
Violet said:

Glory!  8)

You forgot, "Sinners".  ;)

AURGH! I forgot "sinners"!  :'(

I'll do better next time.  :D

Bob said:
Is TGL your hubby?

Im shure I dont' no why you wuld ask me that...  :'(  Glory!  8)

You sinners!  ;D

(There, got it, this time...)

(There, does that make you feel more at home here? )

Not yet", Sinner.

Ransom said:

Not yet", Sinner.

Why do you do that? I mean, bold people's words without using the quote feature.  It is really irritating.  And don't give me some bs about protecting people.

Why do you do that? I mean, bold people's words without using the quote feature.

Old habit. I've been using online forums since before there was an elaborate BBcode that gave full-blown HTML a run for its money - and bold was the easiest way to make quoted text stand out from your own.

Code:
> Well, to be honest, I've been around long
> enough that quoted text actually used to look
> like this, because there was *no* rich text
> feature for formatting.

And [ b ] is a lot easier to type than [ quote=some bonehead ]. :)

Ransom said:
Why do you do that? I mean, bold people's words without using the quote feature.

Old habit. I've been using online forums since before there was an elaborate BBcode that gave full-blown HTML a run for its money - and bold was the easiest way to make quoted text stand out from your own.

Code:
> Well, to be honest, I've been around long
> enough that quoted text actually used to look
> like this, because there was *no* rich text
> feature for formatting.

And [ b ] is a lot easier to type than [ quote=some bonehead ]. :)

But I am here to bring you into the 21st century.  Stop it. It irritates the H E double hockey sticks out of me and everyone else.

It irritates the H E double hockey sticks out of me and everyone else.

I'll believe you speak for "everyone else" when you present the appropriate proxy papers.

Ransom said:

Not yet", Sinner.

Well' OK' Fine'. I" gess" I mite' not bee fully equiped" for this job. Oh, well". If weer all hear for a wile, maybe Bob  :-* will learn to love being here without" this stuff?  ???

One can only hope...  ;D

Violet said:

Glory!  8)

You forgot "crossdressers!"

It won't feel like the old FFF home until the wimmin folk  are accused of crossdressing.

:D

AmazedbyGrace said:
Violet said:

Glory!  8)

You forgot "crossdressers!"

It won't feel like the old FFF home until the wimmin folk  are accused of crossdressing.

:D

Now, you're just funnin with me.

Violet said:

Glory!  8)

I hope you realize 'Bob' is fake Bob. And "I" am the "REAL Bob"!  ;D

The Real Bob said:
Violet said:

Glory!  8)

Hey, not so fast, Bubba.

We've always had too many Bobs.  I've actually been tempted to change my nick to some variation of Bob more than once, just for giggles.

Only question is, hypothetically, what would be funnier - The Realer Bob, or The Unreal Bob?

Ransom said:
We've always had too many Bobs.  I've actually been tempted to change my nick to some variation of Bob more than once, just for giggles.

Only question is, hypothetically, what would be funnier - The Realer Bob, or The Unreal Bob?

Once you get 100 posts, you can.

dad-burned said:
But I am here to bring you into the 21st century.  Stop it. It irritates the H E double hockey sticks out of me and everyone else.
Actually...it really doesn't bother me at all. :)

thekidsmom said:
dad-burned said:
Actually...it really doesn't bother me at all. :)

Sorry. it doesn't bother her highness.  ;D

The Real Bob said:
Violet said:

Glory!  8)

WHAT??!

I was fooled! Tricked! Hoodwinked!

Good to see you, Real Bob. :)