For sale

RedRover01

Elect
Reaction score
Just spoke with someone who is (was) on staff at WH. ALL the buildings are officially up for sale.  And all staff, with the exception of two or three, have been "laid off" indefinitely because there are no funds to pay them.  There will be no high school or college classes in the fall. 

Guess you do reap what you sow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRover01 said:
Just spoke with someone who is (was) on staff at WH. ALL the buildings are officially up for sale.  And all staff, with the exception of two or three, have been "laid off" indefinitely because there are no funds to pay them.  There will be no high school or college classes in the fall. 

Maybe someone will buy the property and turn it into an establishment like they have on MacArthur and NW 10th. Then Tommy Boy could keep working there.

TruthBearer said:
Maybe someone will buy the property and turn it into an establishment like they have on MacArthur and NW 10th. Then Tommy Boy could keep working there.

Shhhh do not give him any ideas

RedRover01 said:

I hope what you heard is true but I am not so sure of that.  I believe the camp is for sale and the property on Moultin Ave is also.  Other than that I would be surprised if any other part was for sale just yet.  The day is coming though.

But here's hoping!!!!!

Wow, well we knew it was coming.....ok, now what will the pastors of deaf church, Filipino church, ??? There are others and Spanish church do. I know  that Spanish church is more independent than the others and part of Windsor in name only. I understand that he runs that church with no outside help from English church and has no financial help from vineyard. Will they be able to stay in their building, is it not originally a Dr.'s office that was bought and not part of the actual  compound? Also, what happened to the monies from the sell if the original dorm. Just a thought, say they do sell the compound and, sell it quickly will the church fold or will they get a smaller property? Believe that Bro O Daniels old church on McArthur is back on the market.

theretoolong said:

Believe that Bro O Daniels old church on McArthur is back on the market.

Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!!

Just me said:
theretoolong said:

Believe that Bro O Daniels old church on McArthur is back on the market.

Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!!

Oh the irony.

Anyone remember when the group from the woman's prison came to be baptized -- and stayed and sang.

RedRover01 said:
Anyone remember when the group from the woman's prison came to be baptized -- and stayed and sang.

No I do not, but I do remember the "women in green" he had come through when he was trying to get in to the "deep pockets of the Jews" to quote JAV.

Women from prison, women in green, I think there is a pattern here.

TruthBearer said:
Women from prison, women in green, I think there is a pattern here.

Yeppers, the Vineyard "gotta find a women, gotta find a women" pattern

So just to clarify the original post

It was announced Sunday night that:
The camp is being sold
The property on Moulton is being sold
The bank suggested selling the school building
The Spanish church is looking into purchasing the old Maranatha church building which would allow the building they are in to be sold
They are probably closing the college but may be looking into night classes
As of right now they are still planning on having the school in the college wing but not sure if they are going to use Abeka or some sort of video version

JustABigKid said:

The camp is being sold
The Spanish church is looking into purchasing the old Maranatha church building which would allow the building they are in to be sold
As of right now they are still planning on having the school in the college wing but not sure if they are going to use Abeka or some sort of video version

How do they possibly sell the school building considering its location on the property?  Do the sell off part of the parking lot also?  Seems odd

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:

The camp is being sold

How do they possibly sell the school building considering its location on the property?  Do the sell off part of the parking lot also?  Seems odd

It would seem impossible to do so that someone would have to drive through your property to get to theirs??? unless they sold the field behind it as well and someone came in from that road. But what happens if someone buys it and turns it into a bar or something like that. Now that would be pretty ironic.

JustABigKid said:
Just me said:
JustABigKid said:

The camp is being sold

It would seem impossible to do so that someone would have to drive through your property to get to theirs??? unless they sold the field behind it as well and someone came in from that road. But what happens if someone buys it and turns it into a bar or something like that. Now that would be pretty ironic.

That would be funny but it can't happen.  No bar within 500 yards (or some distance) of a church is legal.

I think the location of that building in relation to the church property will be a major henderence.  Also what could a school building be used for???  There are seveal old school buildings all around the city sitting vacant and available.  Not gonna sell.

Well they could sell the compound and if Spanish church was to get their own building then the church could take over what is now Spanish church, easy solution....oh what irony...

theretoolong said:
Well they could sell the compound and if Spanish church was to get their own building then the church could take over what is now Spanish church, easy solution....oh what irony...

lol  how funny would that be.

I guess they could sell the whole property and find another location like the church across the street did a few years back.  But would it be enough to cove the Bank note?

It took them  over a year maybe even a couple of years to sell the old girls dorm off of 36th street. With the lack of building maintanence that has taken place on the church building and school building the asking price would probably be too high, just like the asking price of the old dorm.

The position they are in now it doesn't look like they will be able to hold on more than a few months before the foreclosure process starts. Even if the two holier than thou money makers (which are not really as wealthy as they pretend to be) that have stayed give all the can.

Just another example of IFB growing stronger and stronger. :)