Former WH Staff Members

I

I Know

What is amusing and also very much sickening is that many "former" WH staff members were once, and many not too long ago, doing Jim and Tom's evil bidding.  Many exercising and supporting Jim and Tom's evil bidding and many also exercising their own ungodly agendas and practices on God's children.  You "men" have much repenting to do, to both God AND man.  It's sad to know that many of you cowards and bullies are now filling the pews of some very good churches who don't know how you have personally behaved.  You certainly are no gift!  Yeah, I'm talking to you-you all know who you are!

Why don't more former staff put on there church website`,'' served with James vinyard ten plus years''etc.
Obc is almost shut down. It would be sad if five more popped up.

I Know said:
What is amusing and also very much sickening is that many "former" WH staff members were once, and many not too long ago, doing Jim and Tom's evil bidding.  Many exercising and supporting Jim and Tom's evil bidding and many also exercising their own ungodly agendas and practices on God's children.  You "men" have much repenting to do, to both God AND man.  It's sad to know that many of you cowards and bullies are now filling the pews of some very good churches who don't know how you have personally behaved.  You certainly are no gift!  Yeah, I'm talking to you-you all know who you are!

Buy larger undies... it will help

I like your avatar!!

ExFundy said:
Why don't more staff put on there church website`,'' served with James vinyard ten plus years''etc.

Why would any put that on their church website?

You and I Know related by any chance?

Just me said:
I Know said:

Buy larger undies... it will help

I like your avatar!!

LOL.  Thanks! 

Just me said:
ExFundy said:
Why don't more staff put on there church website`,'' served with James vinyard ten plus years''etc.

Why would any put that on their church website?

You and I Know related by any chance?

Uh, no, at least I don't think we're related!  ;-D

I Know said:

I get what you are saying but not all the staff men who left WHBC over the years did JAV's billings.  Many were never put in that position.  They just went about their jobs as an assistant pastor and usually always taught the classes in the college or school.  I am willing to bet a lot of them had no clue as to the real goings on at WHBC for the most part.  Also willing to bet that the reason they left is related to their eyes being opened to those goings on and they got out of dodge. 

Sadly though, you do not leave JAV/WHBC unscathed.

How would a staff member go about leaving and getting hired by another church without JV finding out before they were hired at the other church?

Bruh said:
How would a staff member go about leaving and getting hired by another church without JV finding out before they were hired at the other church?

Simply walk in and hand JAV your keys and resign on the spot.  Do not discuss it.  Just give him no notice and be gone. 

He will rake you over the coals any way you do it so that is my suggestion.

Then you can find a different church to go work at.  If the pastor there does not understand why you did it that way then go find another church.

There are also those that leave the compound and act just the same all the way down to the index cards in the shirt pocket

Bruh said:

Some were raked over the coals but the pastor of the church that hired them knew Jimbo and knew what the staff member they were hiring were like and hired them anyway. Not all fundy's support vineyardism.

Just me said:
I Know said:

I get what you are saying but not all the staff men who left WHBC over the years did JAV's billings.  Many were never put in that position.  They just went about their jobs as an assistant pastor and usually always taught the classes in the college or school.  I am willing to bet a lot of them had no clue as to the real goings on at WHBC for the most part.  Also willing to bet that the reason they left is related to their eyes being opened to those goings on and they got out of dodge. 

Sadly though, you do not leave JAV/WHBC unscathed.

I said "many" not "all" and I meant "many" because many did exactly as they were told and abused the "little ones".  Many also used their positions of authority to abuse others.  They know who they are if they are truly Christians.  They left the regime when it no longer met their personal agendas and/or because they finally saw the error of their ways.  Either way, they have repenting and mending to do!

I Know,  I was thinking of what you are saying and I sadly must agree.  I listed out several of the staff from when I was around and you are right.  Many not all. 

Here are the ones I remembered.  I am sure there were others I left off.

Jones
Ross
Harding
Marghiem
Kelly
Elliott
Blanchard
Finn
Ferris
Fisk
Van Manen
Porter