Funniest Karmas You Recieved on FFF!

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
886d01b3996c2ee0fb466dc6646be352.jpg

Is that supposed to be a butt? Yeezy redded me with a bunch of the same symbols last month, only without the parentheses. I figured he was trying to flip me off, but he had to post the ASCII. Art four rimes before he got it right.

Yeezy reminds me of why people find rage comic memes so funny.

FSSL said:

If you must know.... that about as close as you can get to a flat tire symbol with simple key strokes.

It was meant to say your all "flat". No I wasn't trying to flip you off.

Geesh.... what a perv. You only see sinful things in those you don't like.

Which....by the way...... is exactly what you claim aleshanee was doing in questioning the joke.

Just because you think you know something..... doesn't mean you do. You've proven time and time again....... you're horribly biased.

Ransom said:
Is that supposed to be a butt? Yeezy redded me with a bunch of the same symbols last month, only without the parentheses. I figured he was trying to flip me off, but he had to post the ASCII. Art four rimes before he got it right.

I was giving you a mail routing bar code.....

You're SO..... smart.

You're just like FSSL. You only see sin in those you don't like.

praise_yeshua said:
FSSL said:

If you must know.... that about as close as you can get to a flat tire symbol with simple key strokes.

Which....by the way...... is exactly what you claim aleshanee was doing in questioning the joke.

Just because you think you know something..... doesn't mean you do. You've proven time and time again....... you're horribly biased.

praise_yeshua said:
Ransom said:

You're SO..... smart.

Yup... Unhinged

praise_yeshua said:
FSSL said:

I didn't know what your symbol meant. I do know that I didn't see a butt.

I also have no idea what the "second half" of the joke is but I remember either Emo Phillips or Stephen Wright using it in a routine years ago exactly as it was posted here.

In fact I have used it on any number of kids and adults as a silly ice breaker. Never received any blowback along the way and I could very easily have posted it myself. Then I would have had folks all upset at me. That was why I asked elsewhere if I had posted an offensive joke. 

Since it had been deleted (so not in the link posted) I wasn't sure at first what all the kerfuffle was about and as I was catching up on the various threads, I started to wonder if I had posted that joke and had caused all the turmoil. Because if it had randomly popped into my thoughts, I would have posted it.

And FTR I will be more than happy to stick with the ignorance of not knowing the other version.

qwerty said:
praise_yeshua said:
FSSL said:

praise_yeshua said:
Ransom said:

You're SO..... smart.

Yup... Unhinged

Not surprising. You never have liked me. I'm not fundamental enough for you. I bet it bothers you that I started this forum. You were SO concerned to know at the time.

aleshanee said:
subllibrm said:
I didn't know what your symbol meant. I do know that I didn't see a butt.

i didn;t know what it was either..... and neither did i see a butt.....not saying i would ever do it.... but if i was going to draw a butt with keyboard symbols i know i could do a better job of it than that........  ???

I also have no idea what the "second half" of the joke is but I remember either Emo Phillips or Stephen Wright using it in a routine years ago exactly as it was posted here.

In fact I have used it on any number of kids and adults as a silly ice breaker. Never received any blowback along the way and I could very easily have posted it myself. Then I would have had folks all upset at me. That was why I asked elsewhere if I had posted an offensive joke. 

Since it had been deleted (so not in the link posted) I wasn't sure at first what all the kerfuffle was about and as I was catching up on the various threads, I started to wonder if I had posted that joke and had caused all the turmoil. Because if it had randomly popped into my thoughts, I would have posted it.

And FTR I will be more than happy to stick with the ignorance of not knowing the other version.

good..... i am more than happy to spare you from the conversations i remember taking place in the back rooms of night clubs and strip joints.........

FSSL still thinks you can find everything on Google. I gave him a similar joke in a PM that he refuses to acknowledge that you can't find on Google. I heard it more than 30 years ago.

Its amazing that they can't acknowledge someone can see something differently. I'm about through trying to prove my point. Its not worth it Aleshanee.

To me.... its a shame things have gone the way they have.

praise_yeshua said:
qwerty said:
praise_yeshua said:
FSSL said:

praise_yeshua said:
Ransom said:

You're SO..... smart.

Yup... Unhinged

Not surprising. You never have liked me.

Insecure much? 

https://youtu.be/rl_NpdAy3WY

praise_yeshua said:
I'm not fundamental enough for you.

Um.... Yeah... I haven't been "fundamental" since 1992..... Steve Taylor predicted 1990 so he was closer than you are.

praise_yeshua said:
I bet it bothers you that I started this forum. You were SO concerned to know at the time.

I guess? Seems like it meant more to you than me since I can't remember a thing about it, but glad you gave it up... At least you were able to spend a few more quality years with your family before going off the deep end. That is more important than the forum.

qwerty said:
Insecure much
https://youtu.be/rl_NpdAy3WY

If I were.... you should be concerned. Why aren't you? Its obvious why.

Um.... Yeah... I haven't been "fundamental" since 1992..... Steve Taylor predicted 1990 so he was closer than you are.

Sure you haven't.

I guess? Seems like it meant more to you than me since I can't remember a thing about it, but glad you gave it up... At least you were able to spend a few more quality years with your family before going off the deep end. That is more important than the forum.

Off the deep end? You're still hanging around.

All I said is that it was one of the Funniest Karmas I Received.

The vertical line in the middle threw me off the idea of a flat tire. I thought it was a nose! 8)

praise_yeshua said:
FSSL still thinks you can find everything on Google. I gave him a similar joke in a PM that he refuses to acknowledge that you can't find on Google. I heard it more than 30 years ago.

Its amazing that they can't acknowledge someone can see something differently. I'm about through trying to prove my point. Its not worth it Aleshanee.

I believe that she has heard a different version. Why can't you believe that many of us never have?

And you are right. Google doesn't find everything because if you want to find the muck on the internet you have to tell Google to let you search the slime too. I won't go looking for the other version because I have enough foul crap (limericks anyone?) stored away in my brain already.

So Mexican standoff? You admit that it is possible that I have no idea how the "rest" of the joke goes and I will believe you have the nasty punch line floating around in your head. Deal?

Oh and thanks for the "flat"!  :)

Did he really give you a flat?

Here, let's practice our ASCII tires

(...) full tire

(..........) flat tire

(..|..) tire butt or wide nose with 2 boogers each nostril

(.|.) nose with 1 booger each nostril

~8^{ upset man who couldn't do a good ASCII

~8^{> same upset man with a goatee

:D

subllibrm said:
praise_yeshua said:

I believe that she has heard a different version. Why can't you believe that many of us never have?

And you are right. Google doesn't find everything because if you want to find the muck on the internet you have to tell Google to let you search the slime too. I won't go looking for the other version because I have enough foul crap (limericks anyone?) stored away in my brain already.

So Mexican standoff? You admit that it is possible that I have no idea how the "rest" of the joke goes and I will believe you have the nasty punch line floating around in your head. Deal?

Oh and thanks for the "flat"!  :)

Only on the fff can WE go on 40 days and 40 nights over what amounts to nada... :)

subllibrm said:
praise_yeshua said:

Why do you say I don't believe you have. I do believe you have.

Google doesn't discriminate against "foul crap".

I never believed any differently.

FSSL said:
Did he really give you a flat?

Here, let's practice our ASCII tires

(...) full tire

(..........) flat tire

(..|..) tire butt or wide nose with 2 boogers each nostril

(.|.) nose with 1 booger each nostril

~8^{ upset man who couldn't do a good ASCII

~8^{> same upset man with a goatee

:D

I'd say that (..!..) is better..... but I want to be a little obscure about it. I was trying to prove a point..... that some people see one thing and some see something entirely different.

You proved a point... You cannot draw a flat tire in ASCII ;)