Funniest Karmas You Recieved on FFF!

praise_yeshua said:
I'd say that (..!..) is better..... but I want to be a little obscure about it. I was trying to prove a point..... that some people see one thing and some see something entirely different.

Ahh., now I see it! Your obscurity was convincing! :D

praise_yeshua said:
subllibrm said:
praise_yeshua said:
FSSL still thinks you can find everything on Google. I gave him a similar joke in a PM that he refuses to acknowledge that you can't find on Google. I heard it more than 30 years ago.

Its amazing that they can't acknowledge someone can see something differently. I'm about through trying to prove my point. Its not worth it Aleshanee.

I believe that she has heard a different version. Why can't you believe that many of us never have?

Why do you say I don't believe you have. I do believe you have.

And you are right. Google doesn't find everything because if you want to find the muck on the internet you have to tell Google to let you search the slime too. I won't go looking for the other version because I have enough foul crap (limericks anyone?) stored away in my brain already.

Google doesn't discriminate against "foul crap".

So Mexican standoff? You admit that it is possible that I have no idea how the "rest" of the joke goes and I will believe you have the nasty punch line floating around in your head. Deal?

I never believed any differently.

Wait, what?  ??? ???

FSSL said:
886d01b3996c2ee0fb466dc6646be352.jpg

I get it! It's a thermometer! Yeezy is saying that you're neither hot nor cold, but lukewarm.

He would know, being nigh infallible and having such keen insight into our minds and crap.