Funny memes

That's low, really low. But funny.
ESPN just posted that she wrote to Biden begging him to get her out of a Russian prison. I wonder if she kneels for Russian national anthem and why hasn't The NBA & BLM flown to Moscow to protest for her???

Me and the missus was just a little north of you in Kettering this past Tuesday taking in a Jim Gaffigan show, and diarrhea was a center of his schtick, which paled in dark humor comparison to his routine on death and funeral home traditions...."here come look at this dead body, no I mean it really you got to come see him, he looks so natural" 😁

Sounds a lot like some of the IFB sites I'm on...If they only knew that I was a Southern Baptist, and probably not a very good one at that, then I'd be in a heck of a lot of trouble. I've got an SBC friend who is constantly battling a few moderators and even an administrator or two on a couple of sites he's posting on, constantly being told he's in trouble or arguing with the moderators, etc. They can lie about him, about the churches of the SBC, saying they're not autonomous, and even defend a few of the IFB posters after they've been so aggressive towards him and others. He's about ready to leave that site. He peeks in here every now an then, but, he's afraid he'd be banned the first week. I told him that wouldn't be likely.