God bless the Marois...

BTW I had seen a Maoris wedding where the bridgegroom and his male guests did the war dance. At 1 minute mark one of the bride's maid joined in the dance, at little past the 2 minute mark the Bride joined in the dance.
new zealands maoris are far more christian and conservative than many people realize.... ...that;s pretty awesome they performed a haka in support of israel..... ..... i have seen some pretty interesting hakas at the beginning of rugby matches .... university of hawaii football games.... and even some performed at luaus.... but i don;t think i ever saw one performed at a wedding before... ... that is definitely a new one for me.......

hakas have been a part of rugby matches for a long time.. .. the new zeland all blacks team made them popular world wide in the early 2000s.... but it was actually the historical movie utu - made in new zealand... that brought the haka back.... ..it was the famous scene of a group of maoris in the new zealand army doing a haka when they were by themselves and on their own that did it....