God Made Beautiful Women!

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
President Trump is reportedly considering a female 2024 running mate and eyeing Kari Lake as a potential VP pick.
Lake, however, says this is currently a “distraction” from her lawsuit challenging the stolen 2022 Midterm Election, and “everyone in Arizona knows” she is the duly elected Governor. “I am 100% dedicated to serving as Arizona Governor,” Lake told The Gateway Pundit.​
She added, ” I will also work to make sure President Trump gets back in the White House ASAP.”​

Oh well...I wish them luck! ;;;rolling eyes;;

An order filed yesterday by the state’s Supreme Court delivered Lake and every American (whether they acknowledge it or not) a decisive win in the fight for free and fair elections; from the court document:
It is further ordered granting review…of the complaint challenges [of] the Maricopa County Recorder’s application of signature-verification policies during the election.
For context: Lake and her legal team alleged that under the direction of Democrat Adrian Fontes, the Maricopa County Recorder’s office failed to follow the law during the signature verification process for mail-in ballots. The overwhelming number of potentially problematic ballots has the possibility to alter the victor of the governor’s race, and if these ballots are in fact fraudulent or invalid, the installation of Katie Hobbs could transcend plausible speculation and become proven fact in a court of law. Watch Lake break down what she calls “just scratching the surface” below:

He sure did. :D

She is certainly attractive, I’ll give you that.