Godly Behavior?

i can;t see it because... for one... i believe facebook is a left wing communication platform originally designed to mine private information from users ... support a left wing authoritarian government .... and spread leftist propaganda .... ...

and the second reason i can;t see it.. is because even if i didn;t believe all that myself my sister - who knew all that about facebook over 20 years ago and tried to warn people on the forum about it - has it blocked on our household internet system anyway... ..... . the company she works for and who set up the computer networks in our house and her office also requires it to be blocked....

but beyond that i have never heard of shanes winnings.... did he win very much?....it;s hard sometimes to keep up with all the contemporary fast movers and pop culture way out here on an island in the mid pacific...... .


facebook-origins.webp
 
Basically, a girl asks him why he's concerned about abortions and not school shootings. He proposes stationing a couple of veterans at every school. Instead of being homeless, they have work, they've got some level of security screening, and they're proficient with weapons.

Of course, the same is true of police.

I assume hiring veterans as private security wouldn't violate Posse Comitatus.
 
We had a gun club at my high school. Some of the members had rifles in the back windows of their trucks parked in the high school parking lot. I wore a Buck knife on my belt attending school. We had no shootings or stabbings. I graduated in '84.
 
Basically, a girl asks him why he's concerned about abortions and not school shootings. He proposes stationing a couple of veterans at every school. Instead of being homeless, they have work, they've got some level of security screening, and they're proficient with weapons.

Of course, the same is true of police.

I assume hiring veterans as private security wouldn't violate Posse Comitatus.
I'm pretty disappointed Scott. I find it hard to believe that you missed it so badly.
 
We had a gun club at my high school. Some of the members had rifles in the back windows of their trucks parked in the high school parking lot. I wore a Buck knife on my belt attending school. We had no shootings or stabbings. I graduated in '84.
It's not about guns, schools or abortion. It's about his attitude towards the woman. This is an example of how the "church" is seen by the world. And that's not because of misinterpretation of what he said. The lack of any respect or attempt at being gracious paints all Christians with the same ugly brush. Because he chose to be ugly.
 
i can;t see it because... for one... i believe facebook is a left wing communication platform originally designed to mine private information from users ... support a left wing authoritarian government .... and spread leftist propaganda .... ...

and the second reason i can;t see it.. is because even if i didn;t believe all that myself my sister - who knew all that about facebook over 20 years ago and tried to warn people on the forum about it - has it blocked on our household internet system anyway... ..... . the company she works for and who set up the computer networks in our house and her office also requires it to be blocked....

but beyond that i have never heard of shanes winnings.... did he win very much?....it;s hard sometimes to keep up with all the contemporary fast movers and pop culture way out here on an island in the mid pacific...... .


View attachment 9655
He's one of the TPUSA replacement speakers sitting in Charlie Kirk's chair. He was rude, condescending and disrespectful.
 
He's one of the TPUSA replacement speakers sitting in Charlie Kirk's chair. He was rude, condescending and disrespectful.
is this the video you saw on facebook?..... i was able to find it on you tube..... the guy in the video talks to the girl the same way - and in almost the same exact same words as a few guys you are frequently in agreement with talk to and about women here on this forum... ..... . ... but i have seen it before... in baptist churches i visited where i live.. ...and it;s one of the reasons i refuse to go to a baptist church........

but on the bright side at least he didn;t call the girl "toots".. or "missy"... or make a snide comment that she must live in a halfway house.... ..


 
Last edited:
It's not about guns, schools or abortion. It's about his attitude towards the woman. This is an example of how the "church" is seen by the world. And that's not because of misinterpretation of what he said. The lack of any respect or attempt at being gracious paints all Christians with the same ugly brush. Because he chose to be ugly.

1791216096285.webp
 
i believe facebook is a left wing communication platform originally designed to mine private information from users ... support a left wing authoritarian government .... and spread leftist propaganda .... ...

I think originally it was designed to compete with MySpace, but it certainly did turn into all of that…

I had a friend recently get on my case over why I haven’t accepted his friend request on FB. I told him if he sent it any time after 2015, then he would not be getting a response.
 
I'm pretty disappointed Scott. I find it hard to believe that you missed it so badly.
The question posed was about his solution, not his attitude, so I was paying attention to the content.

Upon a second view:

The woman's attitude is not exactly exemplary; she interrupts him, throws blame at him, personally, for not protecting kids, and then finally dismisses him as a "white man."

He calls her out for interrupting him (justified), and puts her down for pulling the "race card" (snarky, but not abusive).

If I was in his shoes, I'd have been more polite, but her tactics are typical of campus feminists arguing abortion, and they should be identified and called out for the sophistry they are.
 
but on the bright side at least he didn;t call the girl "toots".. or "missy"... or make a snide comment that she must live in a halfway house.... ..
Well, he's one up on me, then. I enjoy calling Internet feminists with bad arguments "toots."
 
Back
Top