Graduation

JustABigKid

Elect
Reaction score
So I saw a pic that there were 4 graduates last night. Can there even be anyone left at this point?

JustABigKid said:
So I saw a pic that there were 4 graduates last night. Can there even be anyone left at this point?

Three young men and one young lady (why a young lady would go to that place is beyond me)

That place is an clear example of Pr 16:18

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:

Three young men and one young lady (why a young lady would go to that place is beyond me)

There are always those that worship men more than Jesus Christ... they will do whatever their master says they should, under the guise of "loyalty" (I don't think the word "loyalty" even exists in the New Testament).

Walt said:
Just me said:
JustABigKid said:

There are always those that worship men more than Jesus Christ... they will do whatever their master says they should, under the guise of "loyalty" (I don't think the word "loyalty" even exists in the New Testament).

It comes from the teaching that you aren't in "the will of God" if you don't do exactly what the pastor tells you to do. It is a dictator style pastoring. It is a completely unbiblical teaching but yet so many have followed it for many years. Thankfully in the last few years we have seen quite a few start to realize it and break away.