Great article exposing the Hebrew Roots Movement and Cult

Hey when are you going to share an article on the KJVO cult?

T-Bone said:

The King James Bible Only movement is a movement of truth. And it is Scriptural.

Therefore it is not a cult.

Biblebeliever said:
T-Bone said:

The King James Bible Only movement is a movement of truth. And it is Scriptural.

Says you...the KJVO movement is extra biblical teachings that it's proponents teach as biblical truth, even without one passage to back up their assertions...therefore it is based on following man rather than the Word... It is a cult!

Biblebeliever said:
T-Bone said:

If KJVOism is Scriptural as you say then you will not have any trouble providing just one verse that clearly teaches such...I will be waiting, but not holding my breath!

T-Bone said:
Says you...the KJVO movement is extra biblical teachings that it's proponents teach as biblical truth, even without one passage to back up their assertions...therefore it is based on following man rather than the Word... It is a cult!

No, we King James Bible believers are following what the word of God teaches.

The Scriptures declare that God has preserved His words (Psalm 12:6-7; Psalm 100:5; Psalm 119:160; Isa. 40:8; Isa. 55:11; Matt. 24:35; John 10:35; 1 Pet. 1:23-25).

And if God said we are to keep His words. Then we must have His words. I know I have them. And they are in a Book.

Therefore, like I said earlier, the King James Bible Only Movement is a movement of truth that is based in Scripture.

Biblebeliever said:
T-Bone said:

The Scriptures declare that God has preserved His words (Psalm 12:6-7; Psalm 100:5; Psalm 119:160; Isa. 40:8; Isa. 55:11; Matt. 24:35; John 10:35; 1 Pet. 1:23-25).

And if God said we are to keep His words. Then we must have His words. I know I have them. And they are in a Book.

Therefore, like I said earlier, the King James Bible Only Movement is a movement of truth that is based in Scripture.

So you say...and yet you still haven't done what I asked you...you just went off in circular reasoning based on your man made presupposition that KJVOism is Scriptural...I will ask once again, please provide one Scripture, just one, that teaches KJVOism is biblical.

Biblebeliever said:
T-Bone said:

There is NO verse that identifies any particular canon or version. Jesus claimed the eternal existence of the Law, the Prophets and His teachings. Nothing else fits outside of any biblical context, whether those writings be true or not.

Biblebeliever said:

Funny. That's what the Hebrew Roots people say about themselves.

Because, like you, they are completely unreflective and incapable of answering with anything more substantial than "Is too!"

I know this will fall deaf on most ears, but if it brings glory to God by protecting one person from making the KJV a god in and of itself, then I will be grateful.

I love the KJV, but just face it, the modern KJV only movement has produce as many heresies as liberalism has. In fact, I think the KJV only movement is a form of liberalism.

BamaFan said:
I know this will fall deaf on most ears, but if it brings glory to God by protecting one person from making the KJV a god in and of itself, then I will be grateful.

I love the KJV, but just face it, the modern KJV only movement has produce as many heresies as liberalism has. In fact, I think the KJV only movement is a form of liberalism.
Agreed.

Having clowns on your team doesn't ensure success.

Anishinaabe