Great books you’ve read.

LOL! I left a negative Amazon review of Hyles' Let's Go Soul-winning - something about if I wanted to sell vacuum cleaners door-to-door, it was a great resource. My wife & I both got "Get right with God!" messages from Hyles sycohpants.

I'm not on the hyles sites.

LOL! I left a negative Amazon review of Hyles' Let's Go Soul-winning - something about if I wanted to sell vacuum cleaners door-to-door, it was a great resource. My wife & I both got "Get right with God!" messages from Hyles sycohpants.
I've been offered up to $5K for my copy of Voyle Glover's book on the Hyles trial....Also got some threats with that. Maybe I should list it on Amazon and see if I can get $10K and a stalker! LOL

It was as sincere as The Hyles Manual…but there’s also that Bob Jones guy on here…he’s quite a lovable character 😆

The Christian In Complete Armour books 1-3...William Gurnall

I've been offered up to $5K for my copy of Voyle Glover's book on the Hyles trial....Also got some threats with that. Maybe I should list it on Amazon and see if I can get $10K and a stalker! LOL
I sold mine to someone one here for $90. Read it twice, wrote to both Voyle and Robert Sumner and corresponded with each of them extensively.

I sold mine to someone one here for $90. Read it twice, wrote to both Voyle and Robert Sumner and corresponded with each of them extensively.
I've corresponded with both as well, and before he passed, had talked to Nischik extensively. I didn't make any brownie points with the people associated with HAC/FBCH whom I know. Most have disowned me! LOL

I've corresponded with both as well, and before he passed, had talked to Nischik extensively. I didn't make any brownie points with the people associated with HAC/FBCH whom I know. Most have disowned me! LOL
I just wanted to know the depth, and they both confirmed that there was a lot more they did not publish. Especially Voyle. He knew a lot of things that he did not want to get sued for, so he did not say anything. It just confirmed my long held suspicions on Hyles. My first time there in 1987, I was overwhelmed with how they were a picture of the Pharisees in their long robes and phylacteries, but held off judgment for a long time because one of my closest friends had drunk the kool-aid and still to this day brags about his closeness to DH and Schaap.