Great New Forum

Buffa acting a little butt hurt cause he can't know who owns this forum...its not that important Buffa, doesn't cost you anything to be here, and no one is keeping you here...just enjoy or not...up to you!

T-Bone said:
Buffa acting a little butt hurt cause he can't know who owns this forum...its not that important Buffa, doesn't cost you anything to be here, and no one is keeping you here...just enjoy or not...up to you!

Really, do you think that is what it is?  He comes here and tries to one up everyone by outing the owner.  He is told he is wrong so he takes his toys and goes back to the FFF and posts like a million posts there bashing this site. Then he comes back and tries to promote other forums in some little junior high school boy fit of retaliation?  Do I have the essence?

Bob said:
T-Bone said:

Really, do you think that is what it is?  He comes here and tries to one up everyone by outing the owner.  He is told he is wrong so he takes his toys and goes back to the FFF and posts like a million poss there bashing this site. Then he comes back and tries to promote other forums in some little junior high school boy fit of retaliation?  Do I have the essence?

Sounds like you are pretty much spot on to me...of course he may have a different view...he may feel he has some moral high ground...that's what makes the world go round and fighing forums exist! 8)

T-Bone said:
Bob said:
T-Bone said:

Really, do you think that is what it is?  He comes here and tries to one up everyone by outing the owner.  He is told he is wrong so he takes his toys and goes back to the FFF and posts like a million poss there bashing this site. Then he comes back and tries to promote other forums in some little junior high school boy fit of retaliation?  Do I have the essence?

Sounds like you are pretty much spot on to me...of course he may have a different view...he may feel he has some moral high ground...that's what makes the world go round and fighing forums exist! 8)

He and his female counterpart over there seem to have anger issues.  Just my humble opinion.