Great News for NYC!

BALAAM

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I happened to see a man on TV yesterday (Filipino Pastor; forget his name) who said that the Father gave him a revelation. He said that the Father told him he was sending two angels to NYC to purify and clean it up. He said they are there now as I speak! Isn't that great?

I have listened to bits and pieces of this guy for a while now. He has a huge church. People usually all dress in white. He claims that he spent 5 or 6 years alone with the Father and that he was personally taught by God and calls himself something like God's appointed son.

BALAAM said:
I happened to see a man on TV yesterday (Phillipino Pastor; forget his name) who said that the Father gave him a revelation. He said that the Father told him he was sending two angels to NYC to purify and clean it up. He said they are there now as I speak! Isn't that great?

I have listened to bits and pieces of this guy for a while now. He has a huge church. People usually all dress in white. He claims that he spent 5 or 6 years alone with the Father and that he was personally taught by God and calls himself something like God's appointed son.

HAC grad?