Greatest Sermons

http://www.albertmohler.com/2005/05/29/romans-93-18/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The greatest sermons I ever heard were ones that weren't publicly preached: they were in conversations directed to me personally either by up to 3 men I personally trust or one-on-one where I was personally confronted with issues in my life that needed to be dealt with.

Smellin Coffee said:
The greatest sermons I ever heard were ones that weren't publicly preached: they were in conversations directed to me personally either by up to 3 men I personally trust or one-on-one where I was personally confronted with issues in my life that needed to be dealt with.

I can mostly agree with this. Too often we are looking for the "cheering" or the proverbial "splash in the water".

praise_yeshua said:
Smellin Coffee said:

I can mostly agree with this. Too often we are looking for the "cheering" or the proverbial "splash in the water".

i.e., looking for an echo chamber...

The greatest sermon ever was the one I just thought up in my head right now and you will never hear.