Greetings.. Dr Z here......

TimbauxRioux

Elect
Reaction score
hope yall doing good. I was trying to find out if Hyles Anderson still has a college going for the Deaf. One of the search results had this website on it. I am Dr Zaius from years back.

I am the one that had the head injury and dropped out a good while. Still aint 100%, but i have recovered as far as I will.

No longer in Baton Rouge as Deaf pastor. I see some old friends and new names.. i had to check on a few.. I was pretty sure Swamp Hag was someone i know personally.... and a few others I used to correspond with. Glad to see yall doing good.

TimbauxRioux said:
hope yall doing good. I was trying to find out if Hyles Anderson still has a college going for the Deaf. One of the search results had this website on it. I am Dr Zaius from years back.

I am the one that had the head injury and dropped out a good while. Still aint 100%, but i have recovered as far as I will.

No longer in Baton Rouge as Deaf pastor. I see some old friends and new names.. i had to check on a few.. I was pretty sure Swamp Hag was someone i know personally.... and a few others I used to correspond with. Glad to see yall doing good.

Welcome back Dr Z!!!

TimbauxRioux said:

Welcome back! I will let you know when we get over to Abita Springs.

thanks yall..its been a long, long road. I can pop in and comment some. God bless. i miss a lot of friends from here.