Greetings from Oregon

ObadiahHaidabo

Elect
Reaction score
Hello, fellow believers!

I'm from Oregon and am turning 50 soon.  I've been looking around for a good forum and somehow never came across Fundamental.

Although I've been a Christian all my life, it was only in the last few months that I've really woke up to my faith.  I've always believed, but now God seems front and center in my life in a way I can't explain.  It feels good!  I'm getting drunk on his Word and it's a fascinating journey.

I feel I'm a bit undereducated on my faith, so I'm presently a student at Andersonville Theological Seminary.  Not planning to change careers but once I reach retirement (or perhaps before) I hope to teach or preach.  But first I need some scriptural dexterity, so that's what I'm working on.  I also listen to a wide variety of preachers on SermonAudio, YouTube, etc.

Looking forward to some good conversation here! 

ObadiahHaidabo said:
Hello, fellow believers!

I'm from Oregon and am turning 50 soon.  I've been looking around for a good forum and somehow never came across Fundamental.

Although I've been a Christian all my life, it was only in the last few months that I've really woke up to my faith.  I've always believed, but now God seems front and center in my life in a way I can't explain.  It feels good!  I'm getting drunk on his Word and it's a fascinating journey.

I feel I'm a bit undereducated on my faith, so I'm presently a student at Andersonville Theological Seminary.  Not planning to change careers but once I reach retirement (or perhaps before) I hope to teach or preach.  But first I need some scriptural dexterity, so that's what I'm working on.  I also listen to a wide variety of preachers on SermonAudio, YouTube, etc.

Welcome!

ObadiahHaidabo said:
Hello, fellow believers!

Welcome.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

ObadiahHaidabo said:
Hello, fellow believers!

Welcome!

I share your feeling; I believe I've missed a lot of teaching and basics because I never went to Sunday School.

ObadiahHaidabo said:
Hello, fellow believers!

Welcome!=