Greetings

C

chapabel

Chapabel here. I am a blood-bought, born-again, Bible believer. I have been involved in an agnostic forum for a number of years contending for the faith. However, due to non-believers ability to refute the Bible, the truth became an option there. I finally got fed up with blatant lies they were telling and no repercussions from the administrators. Actually, it was the admins who were propagating the falsehoods. Thought I'd try some civil discussions for a while. I look forward to some interesting topics here.

Our admin is a jerk.

God save us all from that.

Glad you are here!

I love your Canon in D

Anishinabe

chapabel said:
Chapabel here. I am a blood-bought, born-again, Bible believer. I have been involved in an agnostic forum for a number of years contending for the faith. However, due to non-believers ability to refute the Bible, the truth became an option there. I finally got fed up with blatant lies they were telling and no repercussions from the administrators. Actually, it was the admins who were propagating the falsehoods. Thought I'd try some civil discussions for a while. I look forward to some interesting topics here.

Gives me an idea for a new forum.

"Fighting Blood-Bought, Born-Again, Bible Believers Forum"

WWW.FBBBABBF.COM

Something to think about ...  8)