HAC/FBCH staff/faculty now serving elsewhere

brainisengaged said:
How weird that a person's personal life choice is put on display as if it is anyone else's concern. When I recently spoke with F. Mooney, he said, "I know a lot of people don't understand how or why I can coach at a Catholic school..." I interjected, "Let your light so shine..." and he agreed. We attend the same church and our pastor also advised him much the same.  So it is a happy thing that he has a good job, is respected, well-thought of and knows why & with Whom he is doing what he is doing.

I agree with you.
But the other side of this issue is the IFB mentality...waning but obviously still held by some.

bgwilkinson said:
Allen Domelle think he went into professional evangelism.
For sure not around any more.

Oh contraire....

He's leading the next BIG THING!

https://texasibs.org/our_team/allen-domelle/

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:
Fred Mooney was HBHS athletic director and coach he is now serving the Lord as head coach at Marquette Catholic High School in Michigan City. We were so happy for him.

Vickie and Fred
19756798_10159040691450523_7221267907128086251_n.jpg

Why would you be happy that a guy left a Baptist ministry to coach at a Catholic high school?

I could say SO much about this! But, he has heard far less cursing and GD this and GD that at a catholic school than he did at fbch! He was a worldy compromiser and I could tell you some of the fbc folks who claimed they would not have their kids in any sport where he was a coach. He is the newest deacon at Bethel. He had to sit and listen to Schaap GD this and GD that with all of the school administrative staff listening and those little [expletive removed] never made a peep!

Admin note: keep it clean, Balaam

BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:
Fred Mooney was HBHS athletic director and coach he is now serving the Lord as head coach at Marquette Catholic High School in Michigan City. We were so happy for him.

Vickie and Fred

Why would you be happy that a guy left a Baptist ministry to coach at a Catholic high school?

I could say SO much about this! But, he has heard far less cursing and GD this and GD that at a catholic school than he did at fbch! He was a worldy compromiser and I could tell you some of the fbc folks who claimed they would not have their kids in any sport where he was a coach. He is the newest deacon at Bethel. He had to sit and listen to Schaap GD this and GD that with all of the school administrative staff listening and those little pussy's never made a peep!

So, yes, Fred has gone to the dark side. After 35 years he has absolutely nothing from fbch and these spineless wuss's will never miss a paycheck, will continue to have their benefits, will probably be able to get some type of pension someday. And it is so easy! Just keep your mouth shut.

Twisted said:
bgwilkinson said:
Allen Domelle think he went into professional evangelism.
For sure not around any more.

Oh contraire....

He's leading the next BIG THING!

https://texasibs.org/our_team/allen-domelle/

That explains why I haven't noticed him lately. Guess professional evangelism is more work than he could handle. Hope he is happy.

BALAAM said:
BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Vickie and Fred

I could say SO much about this! But, he has heard far less cursing and GD this and GD that at a catholic school than he did at fbch! He was a worldy compromiser and I could tell you some of the fbc folks who claimed they would not have their kids in any sport where he was a coach. He is the newest deacon at Bethel. He had to sit and listen to Schaap GD this and GD that with all of the school administrative staff listening and those little pussy's never made a peep!

So, yes, Fred has gone to the dark side. After 35 years he has absolutely nothing from fbch and these spineless wuss's will never miss a paycheck, will continue to have their benefits, will probably be able to get some type of pension someday. And it is so easy! Just keep your mouth shut.

Yes Fred was one of those that were cheated, IMHO. He was unceremoniously terminated by Schaap over a minor disagreement.
I believe the people at Marquette Catholic are probably more Christ like than the people that were in charge when he left in 2011.
Some of those people are still sneaking around.

Dr. Jim Jorgensen: Executive Vice President, Commonwealth Baptist College

Scott Gray: pastor of Liberty Baptist Church, Durham, NC.

Zana Reichen: Secretary for the Vice President, Commonwealth Baptist College

Daryl Whitehouse: Dean of Students, Commonwealth Baptist College

Freddy De Anda: Pastor of Hispano de la Primera Iglesia Bautista

Joe Elwell: Pastor of Liberty Baptist Church, Yuma, AZ

Kevin Cowling: Pastor of Valley Baptist Church, Mesa, AZ.

Jerod Long: Teaching Pastor Faithway Baptist Church, Mason, OH

Robert J Billings:
went on be a founding member of the Moral Majority and served 6 years in the U.S. Dept. of Education.

sword said:

Was she on staff/faculty at HAC?

RAIDER said:
sword said:
Was she on staff/faculty at HAC?
I believe she was Dr. Evans Administrative Secretary for at least 15 years.

sword said:
Daryl Whitehouse: Dean of Students, Commonwealth Baptist College

I believe that Daryl Whitehouse went back to FBC and may be teaching at HAC.  His son just graduated
from Commonwealth-----all 6'10" of him!!