HAC photos

Baptist City Holdout said:
16KJV11 said:
20160407_205130_zps9otrdzvm.jpg

A nice table set for two at our room in City Baptist.
A bit different from when college students were here?

City Baptist or Baptist City?
Baptist City, sorry...

fishinnut said:
16KJV11 said:
20160408_145410_zpsy7hplnq4.jpg

On our way off Campus, we noticed that HAC security had arisen to new heights by installing a Sherman Medium tank for protection of the ladies.
????? ?????????
I actually snapped this in Griffith on my way to Iowa.

16KJV11 said:

On our way off Campus, we noticed that HAC security had arisen to new heights by installing a Sherman Medium tank for protection of the ladies.

That's some photograph of Raider's girlfriend.....

16KJV11 said:
16KJV11 said:

Baptist City, sorry...

Just when we put you on a pedestal, you make a great error like this!

patriotic said:
16KJV11 said:

That's some photograph of Raider's girlfriend.....
Pat, you sure are getting quick in your ol...never mind!

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
16KJV11 said:

Baptist City, sorry...

Just when we put you on a pedestal, you make a great error like this!
Does this mean that I have fallen from grace? ???

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:
20160407_202151_zpsuneh3gcc.jpg

The entrance was quite different from when we were here.

The new entrance is beautiful - especially at night.

I love it. It sorta reminds me of an old Catholic monastery. :)
(I actually really do love this photo. It's beautiful.)

16KJV11 said:
20160408_110900_zpsthg3rk4f.jpg

I think this is the renovated sitting room near the main entrance of the college. 
This is where Teri and RAIDER would have made goo goo eyes at each other.

In today's vernacular, it would be "making eye babies" and it was with his real, staff member girlfriend, not Teri.

16KJV11 said:
fishinnut said:
16KJV11 said:

????? ?????????
I actually snapped this in Griffith on my way to Iowa.

Regardless of its location, it still reminds me of Raider's on staff girlfriend.

16KJV11 said:

I think this is the renovated sitting room near the main entrance of the college. 
That was Schaap's, then Mason's office. Formerly the cooking room where many buns were burned.

16KJV11 said:
20160408_111321_zpso1dze7kl.jpg

The new HAC rec center.
Can't you see John Mark (aka Jim Jones) crooning to his wife, oooh, forgot her name.

NO!!!

qwerty said:
16KJV11 said:

That was Schaap's, then Mason's office. Formerly the cooking room where many buns were burned.
Is that a door to the secretary's office or a wall ("That is NOT a door!") over there on the left hand side in the corner? You know how every thought was...................do it like JH did.

fishinnut said:
qwerty said:
16KJV11 said:

Is that a door to the secretary's office or a wall ("That is NOT a door!") over there on the left hand side in the corner? You know how every thought was...................do it like JH did.

The big windows were a feature to prevent rumors, but his other offices did not have any windows to the halls.

fishinnut said:
qwerty said:
16KJV11 said:

Main entrance is on the other side of the wall, so no luck there. If I remember correctly, it's a small coat closet, hardly enough room for two people. :p

qwerty said:
fishinnut said:
qwerty said:
16KJV11 said:

Main entrance is on the other side of the wall, so no luck there. If I remember correctly, it's a small coat closet, hardly enough room for two people. :p
I suppose it depends on what 2 people?

I have some videos.  Shall I post them?  Not sure how though...