HAC teacher 2016???

Gladstone

Elect
Reaction score
I heard that Bill McSpadden was teaching again at HAC. Can anyone confirm? I heard some pretty serious stuff as to why he left in the mid 90s. Wilkerson seems to be a good guy. Doesn't seem to add up. If the rumors were true, I would hope that they wouldn't have him back.  So, I'm going on faith that it was just hearsay about old Bucky Tucker.

Bucky is back?  I might go back for my doctorate.

I knew they said he was going to teach this year but I assumed that he was pastoring in Indiana and this was only part time. I will see what I can find out.

Gladstone, nothing surprises me sadly....

Oh, but think of the skits we shall have.

sword said:
Oh, but think of the skits we shall have.

What skits?

cactus_myron.jpg

I don't have anything in writing to post here, but recently Dan Wolfe & Bill McSpadden reprised their comedy routine to the delight of all for "Harvest Days" at HAC, and I know I saw (perhaps on HAC or Ray Young's FB pages) that Bill McSpadden will be joining the faculty.

BALAAM said:
I knew they said he was going to teach this year but I assumed that he was pastoring in Indiana and this was only part time. I will see what I can find out.

I was thinking what he was thinking except I didn't think to find out what I could find  out!