Hacker Memorabilia Photo Posting!

Baptist City Holdout said:
DSC01149.jpg~c100

Maybe he's related to John.

Exactly how do you read that?

We must find someone who knows how to put photos from a smart phone onto the FFF. 

RAIDER said:
We must find someone who knows how to put photos from a smart phone onto the FFF.

Well, the way those of us here in the looney bin do it is to download the pix to our computer, then upload through the usual process.

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

Well, the way those of us here in the looney bin do it is to download the pix to our computer, then upload through the usual process.

I'm trying to find a direct method from the phone.

RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

"Try not.  Do." - Yoda

Come on, people!  Someone must know how to post a photo from a smart phone onto the FFF.  This would be a game changer for the FFF.

RAIDER said:
Come on, people!  Someone must know how to post a photo from a smart phone onto the FFF.  This would be a game changer for the FFF.

FSSL (Webmaster) might be able to explain how, but I think the picture has to be a jpeg or gif to get posted. I'm not sure how that could be done off the phone without downloading a picture into a program which creates a jpeg for it.

Twisted said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
DSC01149.jpg~c100

Maybe he's related to John.

Exactly how do you read that?

It came out a lot smaller than my other photos. Not sure what happened. Anyway, David Roach is running for Congress. His motto is, "Roach for Congress, Because Aren't  They All?" There is a John Roach connection to HAC and his name comes up every so often.

RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

If it were simple, everybody would be doing it!

I'm trying to figure out how to cast my vote for John Roach here in Mexico.

Vince Massi said:

Just give Pedro 20 pesos and a bottle of water and he'll cross over and do it for you.

Twisted said:
Vince Massi said:

Just give Pedro 20 pesos and a bottle of water and he'll cross over and do it for you.

Fail to see humor in a insensitive racially offensive statement.

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

FSSL (Webmaster) might be able to explain how, but I think the picture has to be a jpeg or gif to get posted. I'm not sure how that could be done off the phone without downloading a picture into a program which creates a jpeg for it.

I don't want to hear how it can't be done!!  I want to hear how we did it!!!!

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:

I don't want to hear how it can't be done!!  I want to hear how we did it!!!!

Anyway!!!! If Bro. Hyles posted his pictures that way, we can too!!!!

Is she thinking:

"If I change this, I can play the invitation 40 bpm faster"

or

"Make myself a note to warn anyone wanting to date Teri"

Elaine%20Colsten_zpszexq0pwg.jpg

There are people out there wanting to catch us??

hacker_zpsyiinoai2.jpg