HACkerGraf 1/15

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
pic-5a.jpg

Grover and Maynard realized that their church's revival would start right there in those woods as they began to collect the material for the 'Old Sawdust Trail'.

Smellin Coffee said:

it would take a lot of effort to move the East Texas pine thickets to Crown Point.

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:

it would take a lot of effort to move the East Texas pine thickets to Crown Point.

As well as a knowledge of what a pine tree looks like! :)

I noticed that before I posted but couldn't resist.  Hey, would it not be a Hacker move to cut down the wrong tree?  :)

Smellin Coffee said:
pic-5a.jpg

Grover and Maynard realized that their church's revival would start right there in those woods as they began to collect the material for the 'Old Sawdust Trail'.

Don't need one of your new-fangled chain saws. We believe in the 'old paths'. It was good for Paul and Silas and it's good enough for me.

Smellin Coffee said:
pic-5a.jpg

Beginning January 15, 2016, any Hacker caught sleeping during classes, chapel, or church services will have to serve two hours for the college sawing logs. 

patriotic said:
Smellin Coffee said:
pic-5a.jpg

Beginning January 15, 2016, any Hacker caught sleeping during classes, chapel, or church services will have to serve two hours for the college sawing logs.

cb017806ace9e294c2b775fcee7b85e5.jpg