HACkerGraf 5/19

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
embroidering-girl-sitting-poster-print-18-x-24_5034074.jpg

Betty Lou picked up a new hobby once she realized SHE was "God's Embroidering".

Baptist City Holdout said:
Walt said:
Nothing comes to mind for this one...

Trying to come up w/ one that concerns that girls club where you earn these awards or something. Help me, people!

Dunamis Club members make soul-winning patches to give to their mothers in Phoster Club for souls won.

Smellin Coffee said:
Walt said:

Trying to come up w/ one that concerns that girls club where you earn these awards or something. Help me, people!

Dunamis Club members make soul-winning patches to give to their mothers in Phoster Club for souls won.

Smellin to the rescue again!

Smellin Coffee said:
embroidering-girl-sitting-poster-print-18-x-24_5034074.jpg

Stepping Stones participant, Matilda,  gets a head start  on her next badge.

"It's never too early to start the next task".

earnestly contend

Walt said:

Years ago FBCH had the Blue Berets and Gold Berets for girls.  Later, I believe the Blue Berets were renamed as the Blue Denim and Lace Club, and I *think* the younger girls' club had "Rubies" in it.  These clubs earned badges or pins similar to Brownies & Girl Scouts only they included not only homemaking, sewing, cooking skills, but also soul winning, Scripture memorization, etc.

Dunamis Club was for all kids under a certain age whose mothers were part of the Phoster Club, and met simultaneous to their mothers' meeting and going out soul winning.  They did activities, etc.

patriotic said:
Walt said:

Years ago FBCH had the Blue Berets and Gold Berets for girls.  Later, I believe the Blue Berets were renamed as the Blue Denim and Lace Club, and I *think* the younger girls' club had "Rubies" in it.  These clubs earned badges or pins similar to Brownies & Girl Scouts only they included not only homemaking, sewing, cooking skills, but also soul winning, Scripture memorization, etc.

Dunamis Club was for all kids under a certain age whose mothers were part of the Phoster Club, and met simultaneous to their mothers' meeting and going out soul winning.  They did activities, etc.

Far Above Rubies, perhaps?

Walt said:
patriotic said:
Walt said:

Far Above Rubies, perhaps?

Probably.
I know of them mostly  through commercials  and  fillers during CW Spectaculars, and seriously.  Who really listens to announcements?