Hackers on the Mission Field

Tennessean

Elect
Reaction score
I am currently on A mission trip to SA. The missionary I am with told me that several  years ago he was visited by another Hyles Anderson preacher who made a terrible impression.

He also had 2 young ladies from this mission work who went HAC, graduated and are faithfully serving the Lord.

Now we laugh at the hacker traits of hackers in the US, but are there hacker traits hackers on the field to?

One per post.

While visiting a missionary in SA, a hacker pastor from the US stood in a restaurant and began preaching the word. In English. He then began singing. I think it was ship ahoy, again in English

Tennessean said:
While visiting a missionary in SA, a hacker pastor from the US stood in a restaurant and began preaching the word. In English. He then began singing. I think it was ship ahoy, again in English

That would be a hacker all right! And when he gets back he will give a testimony of how many people he had saved even though he didn't speak the language.

BALAAM said:
Tennessean said:

That would be a hacker all right! And when he gets back he will give a testimony of how many people he had saved even though he didn't speak the language.

Yes, he will also claim a miraculous appearing of the gift of tongues!

How about stories of HACker missionaries who preach the dress standards of HAC in foreign cultures?

fishinnut said:
How about stories of HACker missionaries who preach the dress standards of HAC in foreign cultures?

After first arriving to his "field" in the South Pacific, he immediately dispatches a prayer request letter asking for large donations of Band Aids.

Being a rookie HACker on the mission field, he didn't realize the misunderstanding when he offered the cannibal tribe a new set of carving knives for whoever brought the most visitors on Sunday.

I saw them talk down, laugh at, make fun of and belittle the nationals of the countries they were "serving" in. They lived like kings in big houses , drove big cars, threw money around like it was unlimited, and never would eat the local food or learn the language. They were always loud, arrogant and prideful and were hated by the people that they interacted with. They bribed the local people with American dollars to come to church with promotions worth a local's two week salary. It was disgraceful.

groupie said:
I saw them talk down, laugh at, make fun of and belittle the nationals of the countries they were "serving" in. They lived like kings in big houses , drove big cars, threw money around like it was unlimited, and never would eat the local food or learn the language. They were always loud, arrogant and prideful and were hated by the people that they interacted with. They bribed the local people with American dollars to come to church with promotions worth a local's two week salary. It was disgraceful.

I heard a couple of missionaries say this about the hackers in Thailand. I really don't know if it is true or not.

groupie said:
I know you were there, to witness this.

Unbelievable!

Who wouldn't adapt to Peanut Chicken, or Coconut Curry, I mean, delicious!!!

And Muay Thai...one of the greatest styles on Earth.

Seafood everywhere!!!

Humble people.

Chai...nuff said.

They should all have to eat dirty rice in a leper colony, as an intro, then work their way up to the City.

Of course, I never trust an American headed to Thailand....they might just be a Phuket pedophile, like the last guy we sent.

Haklo