Happy 4th Everyone!!

Sherryh

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I'm beginning to train for Customer Service Representative on Sunday for 4 weeks. I'm hoping for the best!! Enjoy your day!! Thank you to  everyone for praying for me and my job situation.

Sherryh said:
I'm beginning to train for Customer Service Representative on Sunday for 4 weeks. I'm hoping for the best!! Enjoy your day!! Thank you to  everyone for praying for me and my job situation.
Selling or technical assistance?

Sherryh said:
I'm beginning to train for Customer Service Representative on Sunday for 4 weeks. I'm hoping for the best!! Enjoy your day!! Thank you to everyone for praying for me and my job situation.

Congrats!  Knock'em dead!

Twisted said:
Sherryh said:
I'm beginning to train for Customer Service Representative on Sunday for 4 weeks. I'm hoping for the best!! Enjoy your day!! Thank you to everyone for praying for me and my job situation.

That's something you'd tell Chuck Norris.

16KJV11 said:
Twisted said:
Sherryh said:

That's something you'd tell Chuck Norris.

8)

You don't "tell" Chuck Norris anything.

Sherryh said:
Congratulations and Happy 4th

16KJV11 said:
Sherryh said:
Selling or technical assistance?
No selling involved its answering customers questions about their phone questions...

Thank you Teri for your prayers!! Now I have 4 weeks of training starting on Sunday so keep me in your prayers please..

Awesome, Sherry!  I'm sure you'll do great!!

Sherryh said:

Good news about the job! Congratulations!

I just finished my first week. Its not easy they are paperless no pens, paper allowed. The phones are in lockers not allowed on desk.. We take tests for review...what was funny yesterday I called a company for customer service help and they used our format totally..they were very helpful. I let them know what a nice job they did. It can be stressful but I'm being nice no matter what...???.thank you for your prayers!!