Happy Birthday, Dr. Ruckman!

IFB X-Files

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
On November 19th 2014, Dr. Ruckman will turn 93. Here is a clipping from the Sword of the Lord, which amazingly appears in the issue that came out on his birthday, 60 years ago.

God bless you, Dr. Ruckman.

PeterRuckman-SOL_zps765b4056.jpg

I actually visited The Bible Baptist Bookstore yesterday and got a couple of books. Last time I checked, He isn't in jail for sleeping with a teenager, nor did he pretend to pleasure himself during a sermon like Schaap did.

He went to high school with my mom's family in Kansas.  My mom is 94-- what is up with these healthy people from Topeka High?

labaptist said:
I actually visited The Bible Baptist Bookstore yesterday and got a couple of books. Last time I checked, He isn't in jail for sleeping with a teenager, nor did he pretend to pleasure himself during a sermon like Schaap did.

He's slept with several different women since he claimed conversion....
Just because he was married to them at the time, he get's a pass?

He and Schaap are just perverts of a different sort.

Is he still alive. I thought he died years ago.

IFB X-Files said:
labaptist said:
I actually visited The Bible Baptist Bookstore yesterday and got a couple of books.

Amen!  Did you get 20% off?  That's a great bookstore.
Didn't know about the 20% discount till I looked at my receipt after I left.
Question; What would the differences be between Ruckman/PBI's beliefs and Hyles/HACs? I did notice some ladies in pants working in the book store.

labaptist said:
Question; What would the differences be between Ruckman/PBI's beliefs and Hyles/HACs? I did notice some ladies in pants working in the book store.

The difference is that the Hyles/HAC bookstore ladies only wear pants when they're not working at the bookstore.