He is......the most interesting Hacker in the world!

Why did it become a thing? Did Jack Hyles mention it from the pulpit?
my dad says jack hyles use to pull a binaca bottle out of his coat pocket and take a sip on it in the middle of preaching a sermon..... i ask him years ago what the big deal was about binaca with other fff forum members who went to hyles andersen and that was part of what he told me... he even admitted to using it a few times himself when he was attending there.... 😲

As a pastor, soul winner, salesman or anyone that comes in close contact with people, it's a good idea to be sure you carry breath mints, gum or something like Binaca.

Because Hackers knew Jack Hyles prefered Binaca then it became their prefered breath freshner.

So many times Jack Hyles would just mention something and Hackers would just copy whatever it was. It became a source of comedy for the rest of us.

As a pastor, soul winner, salesman or anyone that comes in close contact with people, it's a good idea to be sure you carry breath mints, gum or something like Binaca.
Absolutely. While gum, mints and breath sprays are great, I've discovered that the single best way to keep halitosis at bay is to floss, especially your back teeth, daily.

Absolutely. While gum, mints and breath sprays are great, I've discovered that the single best way to keep halitosis at bay is to floss, especially your back teeth, daily.
Last time I went to the dentist, he asked when the last time was that I flossed. I said, "Don't you remember? You were there!"

The young HAC pastor that I cut my teeth under sucked on his Binaca bottle like a calf at her mama. I got the idea from that and other habits such clearing the throat that such “preacher boy” modeling ti mimic JFH was a way that they thought gave them cred in those circles where such influence was valued.

my dad says jack hyles use to pull a binaca bottle out of his coat pocket and take a sip on it in the middle of preaching a sermon..... i ask him years ago what the big deal was about binaca with other fff forum members who went to hyles andersen and that was part of what he told me... he even admitted to using it a few times himself when he was attending there.... 😲
AND HE SURVIVED? o_O

The young HAC pastor that I cut my teeth under sucked on his Binaca bottle like a calf at her mama. I got the idea from that and other habits such clearing the throat that such “preacher boy” modeling ti mimic JFH was a way that they thought gave them cred in those circles where such influence was valued.
Did he blow his nose or cought into a hanky look at it as well?

Did he blow his nose or cought into a hanky look at it as well?
Hahaha, as an outsider to HAC/JFH culture, and only having been minimally involved quite some time ago, I had forgot about that one. But no, apparently that particular “geezer” trait was a bridge too far for the twenty-something preacherboy.😁