Hello, I'm new here.

lnf

Elect
Reaction score
Hello, forum folks.  I don't come with any great pedigree.  I never attended Bible College.  I attended several churches sporadically in my youth, with a large gap in attendance until my husband and I placed our son in Christian school.  I was saved six months later.  I work in finance for my church and teach a Sunday School class.  I found the old FFF quite by accident and tried to join, but never got past the activation email.  I lurked there for awhile, and then found the link to come here.  I hope you will allow me to join you.  I am no great Bible scholar, but I do love our Lord and would like to learn from like-minded folk.

lnf said:
Hello, forum folks.  I don't come with any great pedigree.  I never attended Bible College.  I attended several churches sporadically in my youth, with a large gap in attendance until my husband and I placed our son in Christian school.  I was saved six months later.  I work in finance for my church and teach a Sunday School class.  I found the old FFF quite by accident and tried to join, but never got past the activation email.  I lurked there for awhile, and then found the link to come here.  I hope you will allow me to join you.  I am no great Bible scholar, but I do love our Lord and would like to learn from like-minded folk.

Inf,We need people like you in our churches....good to have you here.  :)

lnf said:

Watch out for the loonies.

And watch out for the losers.  Those people who have no friends and come here and post long, boring replies to people, thinking people will listen to them and admire them for their wit and insight, when in fact, they are boring losers here too.