Hello!

Joanie is a lifer.  She thinks Windsor Hills is the best church on Earth.  The IFBX strain there and how Vineyard runs the place is very controlled.  It's no wonder OBC is going downhill.

Joanie is a lifer. She thinks Windsor Hills is the best church on Earth. The IFBX strain there and how Vineyard runs the place is very controlled. It's no wonder OBC is going downhill.
Don't be hating on JoA. She's still loyal to the Vineyards and Caleb Garraway unlike Joel McCarty who's now a soy boy liberal who worships criminals like Jacob Blake and George Floyd. Plus Joel is a liberal megachurch pastor who is mentored by false teachers Steven Furtick & Craig Groeschel.

Don't be hating on JoA. She's still loyal to the Vineyards and Caleb Garraway unlike Joel McCarty who's now a soy boy liberal who worships criminals like Jacob Blake and George Floyd. Plus Joel is a liberal megachurch pastor who is mentored by false teachers Steven Furtick & Craig Groeschel.
Why are you trying to raise old threads from the dead?

Looks like the world-famous "chimpmunk" [sic] is off his meds again.

Brethren, I'm surprised that Joan of Arc came up again, but since she did:

Joan and I did exchange some private messages. She really did believe this man of God nonsense. Since I was sincere when I used to believe the same nonsense, I could understand her side of the story. She was a Godly, pious, sincere Christian who honestly believed that she was doing right in defending Jim Vineyard. She was driven off different forums by insulting posts, not by Godly posts.
Wherever she is, I hope she is doing well.

To remind you of the times when we had good trolls like Phil Armenik and Hugh Jass.
I loved those days! Sort of miss the "old" FFF, but I'll live with this one! ;) I remember all the fun times at "Pickle University" and my "doctorate" for debating Pastor Smith! LOL

JOA and Caleb Garraway were loyal to the Vineyards and didn't turn out to be liberals who worship and criminals.