Hellsong Pastor Carl Lentz Fired

TonyHutsonComedian

Registered
Reaction score
Well the way Lentz dresses one would think he's in the closet. Todd Friel jokes that Lentz is a "Half and Half"

Lentz also did shots of liquor with Justin Bieber as the photos were online and made TMZ.

Still waiting on Friel and Wretched to do a video on the emasculated false teacher Lentz.

Also Tony Hutson says men that wear skinny jeans are sodomites.

TonyHutsonComedian

Registered
Reaction score
Well... look at that! If Lentz had an IFB network, a shuffle to a church in another state would be the next move.

A lot of these celebrity pastors like Lentz who have celebrity "Fake Christians" who worship them always bounce back after a scandal and start another liberal megachurch. It happened to Blaine Bartel, Perry Noble, and Mark Crow.

Howard Stern made a nice joke about Lentz calling him a "switch hitter" and that he's seen Lentz in gay clubs in New York. Well Lentz did start the Homosexuals are going to heaven campaign with Blaine Bartel/Brian Houston/Ray Boltz/Josh Harris/Steven Furtick etc.

Starlifter

Registered
Reaction score
A lot of these celebrity pastors like Lentz who have celebrity "Fake Christians" who worship them always bounce back after a scandal and start another liberal megachurch. It happened to Blaine Bartel, Perry Noble, and Mark Crow.

Howard Stern made a nice joke about Lentz calling him a "switch hitter" and that he's seen Lentz in gay clubs in New York. Well Lentz did start the Homosexuals are going to heaven campaign with Blaine Bartel/Brian Houston/Ray Boltz/Josh Harris/Steven Furtick etc.
As I began reading this post, I was wondering how you were going to include Tony Hutson in it. You failed to uphold your tradition. Oh the humanity! Somehow you must redeem yourself.

TonyHutsonComedian

Registered
Reaction score
As I began reading this post, I was wondering how you were going to include Tony Hutson in it. You failed to uphold your tradition. Oh the humanity! Somehow you must redeem yourself.

Bro Tony hates seeker sensitive liberals and emasculated girly men like Lentz the false teacher who supports abortion and gay marriage. Just imagine what the great Jack Hyles would say about Lentz today.

TonyHutsonComedian

Registered
Reaction score
Also Lentz supported BLM and Joe Biden. Hellsong made tweets bashing Trump, supporting abortion, anti-Military, anti-Law Enforcement, etc.

Looks like Lentz the metrosexual false teacher will start up another seeker sensitive megachurch and promote his BLM/Gays Are Going to Heaven/Anti-American views like Blaine Bartel is doing in Tulsa.