Help looking for deadbeats!

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
As you know I am on the hunt for deadbeat posters.  These are posters that post on the HAC FFF on a regular basis but aren't willing to put in the needed effort to stand above the crowd.  We are looking for a 4 post per day average.  It is not too much to ask. Some have been deadbeats for so long that it is going to take extra effort to reach that coveted number.  Some don't have what it takes and have tried to move up by posting meaningless posts.  There is even a thread dedicated to this sad group.

Here is where I need your help.  At HAC many felt that "turning people in" for rule infractions was the way to climb the HAC ladder.  Well, here's your second chance.  I need your help hunting for deadbeats.  I have my list that I post periodically.  If you notice someone who belongs on that list please send me a PM.  Of course, we are doing this for their good as well as increasing our numbers.

Turn 'em in!!!

Teri in NC said:
With all due respect, you, sir are a HACker.

Definitely not a NEW independent Hacker. 

RAIDER said:
As you know I am on the hunt for deadbeat posters.  These are posters that post on the HAC FFF on a regular basis but aren't willing to put in the needed effort to stand above the crowd.  We are looking for a 4 post per day average.  It is not too much to ask. Some have been deadbeats for so long that it is going to take extra effort to reach that coveted number.  Some don't have what it takes and have tried to move up by posting meaningless posts.  There is even a thread dedicated to this sad group.

Here is where I need your help.  At HAC many felt that "turning people in" for rule infractions was the way to climb the HAC ladder.  Well, here's your second chance.  I need your help hunting for deadbeats.  I have my list that I post periodically.  If you notice someone who belongs on that list please send me a PM.  Of course, we are doing this for their good as well as increasing our numbers.

Turn 'em in!!!

Are we turning in all HACkers or just posters here?

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:

Turn 'em in!!!

Are we turning in all HACkers or just posters here?

Maybe just the leader of the HACkers. 

Look for deadbeat John Mark.

Looking for deadbeat Bob Marley.

Patriotic, you are on fire!  This is the "old you" for which we have been searching.

RAIDER said:
Patriotic, you are on fire!  This is the "old you" for which we have been searching.

No school today = time and rested brain 

Walt turned himself in which is a vintage move for a Hacker. The next best thing is turning someone else in. So far no one has taken this step on the FFF. Read the OP and get busy!

I'm out in the highways and among the hedges looking.

I am still waiting for someone to turn someone else in!