He's BACK

D

Dr Bob

In another dispensation (actually another millennium) when no one had any fun, I was part of the original FFF. 

When asked on Facebook why I no longer participated in this "newest" version, I thought "waste of time".  But it really wasn't.  It was good to reach "outside the box" of normal Christians to some on the lunatic fringe. 

Found out that to others, it was ME who was on that fringe! 

So will hang a bit and see who is here and what is happening.  And make my decision about sticking around the cuckoo's nest or just flying over . . .

BTW, to those who do not know me, I am in my 45th year in full-time ministry (pastoral and college prof), educated beyond my intelligence, full of humor and lame puns, and rabid defender of true doctrine (which makes me hate all things false, man-made and vile).

As I neared retirement and suffered from terminal health issues, I planted Sovereign Grace Reformed Baptist Church in my hometown so I would not have to drive as State Missionary all over Wyoming.  God has providentially allowed me more years and strength for the day, so we labor for His glory alone.

Welcome fellow MBBC (mbu) grad and Calvinist! Not many of us around!

Hey Doc,

As the newby here you get to lead in responsive reading of Psalm 119 today.  :)

Welcome back.

NEVER approach a man with a sword and ask if he is Dr Bob. Risking life and limb.

Heading to the big island in June for a conference.  Suffering for Jesus

Oh man, there goes the neighborhood.

J/K. Good to see you Dr. Bob!!

;D

Welcome, Dr. Bob, Pastor.

I was on the old forum as well, and finally signed back up and came back once the site was re-done.
Welcome.

Oh no.  Here comes another former FFFer.

Good to see you, Doc. I hang around too, but don't comment much any more. Once the FFF gets into you, it never seems to go away.

Good to see you around Doc!  Now if we could get a few of the crazies back we could have some fun!  :)

Dr. Bob = There goes the neighborhood.    :D