Hey buddy, can you spare $54 million?

HeDied4U

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
What is it with televangelists and multi-million dollar jets.....?

A Louisiana-based televangelist is asking his followers to donate money for a $54 million jet that can ?go anywhere in the world in one stop,? The Times-Picayune reported.

Jesse Duplantis, 68, a Christian minister based in Destrehan, about 25 miles east of New Orleans, says his ministry has paid cash for three private jets.

Duplantis is now reportedly seeking the funds for a Dassault Falcon 7X, worth $54 million.

The problem with the previous jets, he says, is that they require multiple stops to refuel. But flying the Falcon 7X, Duplantis says, will allow him to save money and not pay ?those exorbitant prices with jet fuel all over the world.? 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/29/louisiana-televangelist-seeks-donations-for-54m-private-jet-report.html

Maybe he ought to send for some of Popoff's "Spring water"

Saved by Grace said:
He needs to speak and claim it !!!!!

Amen!  Just go to that plane sales lot, see the plane, and CLAIM THAT PLANE!!

Then tell the salesman to check the invoice and he'll find it's PAID IN FULL!!

I just met with a contractor who works in Copeland ?s hangar. He asked me, ?Have you ever heard of a Copeland?? I told him I did. He never heard of him before.

Someone left dust in the hangar where Copeland gets out of his limo. He freaked that there was dust during construction