Hey Everyone

S

SaraB

Looking forward to some good discussion and a lot of learning. I am a newish believer so try to be patient with me as I am learning all of this stuff as I go and don't hesitate to enlighten me if you feel I have missed something. :)

-Sara

I was searching for a more active forum where I could learn more about interpretation and practical aspects of being a Christian and came across this nifty place.  :)

SaraB said:
I was searching for a more active forum where I could learn more about interpretation and practical aspects of being a Christian and came across this nifty place.  :)
RRRRRRRR you a pirate?

Welcome, and glad to hear of your coming to Christ.  Would love to hear your testimony.  How did your conversion come about?

She was saved before the foundation of the world.  ;)

Well it was a long hot summer day and I was sitting under a coconut tree when it hit me.... ;) jk

My conversion came about because it turns out that God is much more persistent than I. Thought I was too smart to believe in any higher power at all but kept making a mess of things on my own. There is much more to the story but if I give it all away now there won't be anything to share later :)

Thanks for the welcome!

-Sara

Welcome.

Most everyone here is patient, kind and caring.

Welcome.  Be warned.  Many of the topics reveal the truth that there are wolves in churches.  Hopefully you can learn from our failures as we seek to warn others.  Also, we do have many good discussions on doctrine and principles.  Thanks for joining!

Binaca Chugger said:
Welcome.  Be warned.  Many of the topics reveal the truth that there are wolves in churches.  Hopefully you can learn from our failures as we seek to warn others.  Also, we do have many good discussions on doctrine and principles.  Thanks for joining!

Thanks for the welcome and advice :) I look forward to learning a lot here.

=Sara