Hey wtyson!

Tim

Elect
Reaction score
Will be down your way Friday for the Military Heroes Appreciation Night at the Baysox game!

Do you ever attend such events?

Baseball is old paths material I would assume. Billy Sunday played.

Tim said:
Will be down your way Friday for the Military Heroes Appreciation Night at the Baysox game!

Honestly had no idea it was going on! The stadium is 5 minutes from my house. I may try to stop by.

wtyson said:
Tim said:

Honestly had no idea it was going on! The stadium is 5 minutes from my house. I may try to stop by.

They are handing out Military Heroes Baseball Card Sets to the first 1,000 attendees ... my Cousin will be featured on one of the cards. I'll be there with my son. I'll have on my "Jesus Saves" tee. :) Gotta be a witness!

Tim said:
wtyson said:
Tim said:

They are handing out Military Heroes Baseball Card Sets to the first 1,000 attendees ... my Cousin will be featured on one of the cards. I'll be there with my son. I'll have on my "Jesus Saves" tee. :) Gotta be a witness!

Praise the Lord for our military. Thankful for their sacrifice and dedication. I have a viewing to attend that evening but will try.

Awesome tee! :)

Tim said:
wtyson said:
Tim said:

You could  be more edgy with a "Jesus is the ONLY way to come to God" T-shirt.

Walt said:
Tim said:
wtyson said:
Tim said:

It does have John 3:16 (the complete verse) printed under the "Jesus Saves" banner.

Tim said:
Walt said:
Tim said:
wtyson said:
Tim said:

It does have John 3:16 (the complete verse) printed under the "Jesus Saves" banner.

Yes; just having fun. I've noticed that many don't mind adding Jesus to what they worship; it is when He demands exclusive worship and devotion that they get rather unhappy.

Walt said:
Tim said:
Walt said:
Tim said:
wtyson said:
Tim said:

Yes; just having fun. I've noticed that many don't mind adding Jesus to what they worship; it is when He demands exclusive worship and devotion that they get rather unhappy.

You give me idea for my next tee design. I have noticed people do read the shirt when I wear it.

Tim said:
Walt said:
Tim said:
Walt said:
Tim said:
wtyson said:
Tim said:

You give me idea for my next tee design. I have noticed people do read the shirt when I wear it.

Wow... I'm astonished, glad, and humbled.