Hi all

AntiLegalist

Elect
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I used to be on this board a long time ago, and I've only just now found it again. I was IFB when I was originally here, but it's a bit more complicated now. I still identify with Baptists doctrinally and go to a Baptist church, but I don''t really identify with har core IFB because I absolutely despise the legalism and judgementality when it comes to stuff that's not in the Bible.

Other than that Im a musician, mainly a piano player, and I'm about to go back to college and finish my degree so I can be a therapist. I would like to work with people who have PTSD from childhood trauma as I do. I'm also visually impaired and use a screen reader, so I apologized if there are tyois. I'm typing this on a phone, and the screen reader doesn[t like this website so I'm unable to edit this.

Welcome (back)! Do you recall what username you used to go by back in the olden days? You don't have to say if you don't want to. I'm just curious.

Hi everyone. I used to be on this board a long time ago, and I've only just now found it again. I was IFB when I was originally here, but it's a bit more complicated now. I still identify with Baptists doctrinally and go to a Baptist church, but I don''t really identify with har core IFB because I absolutely despise the legalism and judgementality when it comes to stuff that's not in the Bible.

Other than that Im a musician, mainly a piano player, and I'm about to go back to college and finish my degree so I can be a therapist. I would like to work with people who have PTSD from childhood trauma as I do. I'm also visually impaired and use a screen reader, so I apologized if there are tyois. I'm typing this on a phone, and the screen reader doesn[t like this website so I'm unable to edit this.
Welcome. My phone doesn’t work very well with the format of this forum either, so no worries.

Welcome back. I tried to do this site on my phone...couldn't do it properly, so I stick with my laptop! :)