Hi! I used to attend North West Bible Baptist in Elgin IL

MrsRow

Elect
Reaction score
hello hello!
I got curious about this forum as i hadn't visited it in more than a couple years only to find that you all moved.
A long time ago, in a land far far away, i used to attend North West Bible Baptist; NBBC in Elgin, IL

I've been in and out of church for quite a while and still have yet to find a church home since moving to Tenn (yaay! finally!)
I'll always believe the fundamentals of the faith and I'll always love good preachin' !

Mr Row and i have been married for almost 23 years and we have 4 children ages 26(i already had a child when i married Mr. Row), 20, 18 and 13.
I used to lurk in the older forums and ask questions, but never really became a regular poster in too many discussions.
Ok - so that's that!  :p

MrsRow said:
hello hello!
I got curious about this forum as i hadn't visited it in more than a couple years only to find that you all moved.
A long time ago, in a land far far away, i used to attend North West Bible Baptist; NBBC in Elgin, IL

I've been in and out of church for quite a while and still have yet to find a church home since moving to Tenn (yaay! finally!)
I'll always believe the fundamentals of the faith and I'll always love good preachin' !

Mr Row and i have been married for almost 23 years and we have 4 children ages 26(i already had a child when i married Mr. Row), 20, 18 and 13.
I used to lurk in the older forums and ask questions, but never really became a regular poster in too many discussions.
Ok - so that's that!  :p

I smell troll ...

admin said:
Hello MrsRow and welcome.

I spent time in your area (Arlington Heights) taking biblical counseling training.

This is how a proper welcome works, Timothy ;)

Okay okay okay ....

Hi Mrs. Row.  :)

Wouldn't happen to know Mrs. Barbara now would ya?  8)

Welcome, Mrs. Row.

admin said:
This is how a proper welcome works, Timothy ;)

Well in Timmy's defense.....if anyone is an expert on trolls and how they smell....it's him!  However, in this case, I think he was smellin' his old self.

Welcome Mrs Row, I'll be gone for a while but there are so many nice posters don't be afraid you will find you really will like this place.

Thanks for the kind welcomes  :)

and nope, i dont recall a Mrs. Barbara.
did she go to NWBBC?