Hi, I'm Back :)

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
Hi friends. So sorry I've not logged in for a long time, but I'm back.
It's good to be back.
I'd still appreciate prayers.
Hope this finds you all doing well.
Smiles in and because of Christ, Julie :)

Tim said:
julie33 said:
It's good to be back.

And you are?

Some could say the same of you Tim. You were gone for quite a while. Good to see you back. :)

If you look further back here on the fellowship forum, back towards the beginning of the year, you'll find your answer. :)

julie33 said:
It's good to be back.

:)

Hi, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?  :D

Julie wanted me to pass on a message that she's having trouble logging on to the forum, but that she'll be back as soon as she gets it all straightened out.

:)

Hi everyone! :) I've been trying to log in from my mobile phone (Android) from home, and for some reason have not been able to get in. I don't care for tapatalk the suggested app for android for users from a mobile phone, but I even downloaded it and tried it with no luck with logging in either. Anyway, I happened to be at a computer and I can log in from a pc, but for some reason it's not working from my phone. So, that's my excuse for being awol, lol. :)

How is everyone? It's good to be back. To those who asked, I used to be on the forums before, same name, and just now have finally started dropping back in. As for what a girl like me is doing here, well lol I enjoy discussing Christian topics, the Bible, sharing music favorites (major music buff here!) and etc...Hopefully I can get my log in figured out from home. Admin help? It seems I can read from mobile phone, I just can't log in. crazy.

So how's everyone doing?

julie33 said:
It's good to be back.
I think I finally can log in and reply now. Not sure what the technical issue was.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk