Hi, I'm Back! :)

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
Hi everyone. It's great to be back. I was having trouble logging in before and had issues with using tapatalk from a mobile phone.  I finally tried logging in the regular website and it worked. Great to be back. I'm so thankful for God's salvation and testimony in my life. I have  an injury to where I can't take sound so I'm only able to attend Sunday School and not church.  I would be interested in any Bible studies or scriptural devotions with others here of like faith. I am a fundamental believer. I also love the old hymns, old gospel songs and some bluegrass. "Jesus, Hold My Hand," "Jesus Will Outshine Them All," "Where Could I Go But To The Lord?" are a few examples of my type of worship.  I use a King James Bible. If there's any Bible studies going on on here or if there's a Pastor or anyone interested in starting a study, I'd love to learn and participate. Happy new year everyone.

Welcome back.

Not so many Bible studies on this forum - there have been a few attempts, but they didn't seem to get very far.

Mostly people like to argue over various items.

Walt said:
Mostly people like to argue over various items.

Why would you say that?

Are you saying we don't care about the Bible?

You're just flat-out WRONG about that!

Racist!

That's too bad, Walt. I would be interested in a good Bible study, not arguing. If any pastors here are interested in starting one, please post to let me know. I would be interested in studying the book of John maybe going chapter and verse by verse.

julie33 said:
That's too bad, Walt. I would be interested in a good Bible study, not arguing. If any pastors here are interested in starting one, please post to let me know. I would be interested in studying the book of John maybe going chapter and verse by verse.

A lot of learning can come from disagreements.  I always like going verse by verse through the Bible.  You can always post John 1:1 and we can take it from there.  I have a soft spot for John 1:9; until about 10 years ago, I didn't realize what it was saying.